Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules Update Invasion Hex Gain De-buff

Contagious Assault is current remaining unchanged, which means with it, you can hit 3. Before, you could hit 4.

It's not currently on my radar, as we're going to roll with these two attacks of mine on the PVP game and see how it rolls. Community chills out and doesn't repeat last cycle, it stays unchanged.

Systemic toxicity perseveres because people care way too much about hexes and W's, more people will leave, Contagious Assault and other PVP aspects get rolled back.
Was contagious assault added back? As of THIS it was canned. Tefka Tefka

Yes, apologies for that, apparently I forgot to remove it upon the initial announcement which led to my confusion in answering your question.

I believe the reasoning for keeping it on was for a refactoring of the Mandate, but as it doesn’t have a planned change, it’s best to not provide false hope for now.

I’ll be watching how the community reacts with these few changes and proceeds, if the maturity level over hexes rises or drops, and plan accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom