Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion CP

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The one with the happy couple snuggling three times like a painting. Dawww. :p

Also. Sure.

[member="sabrina"] - plz don't sue me. I r poor. :(

sabrina

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Then I suggest you
I-demand-a-Trial-by-Combat1.png

Brynyar Ordo

B
Thing is it defeats the point of trying to role play with other people , I think invasions should continue to be pvp oriented with the assists of npcs if thats your piece of cake.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Brynyar Ordo said:
Thing is it defeats the point of trying to role play with other people , I think invasions should continue to be pvp oriented with the assists of npcs if thats your piece of cake.
1. Welcome! :D
2. And no it doesn't. :(

Let's review. This is a suggestion for inclusion aimed at Major Faction Leaders in their already very very PvP and goal oriented Invasion planning sessions. It is not abolishing anything. Nor is it a suggestion to do so.

It is however allowing the PvE crowd, (Which is an admit-ably tiny demographic on this website,) a new way to contribute to the outcome of the greatest conflicts offered via RP on this website. Invasions.

Sorry for harsh opening. *wolf howl* ...Cheers dude! :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Mantic Dorn"] - To be honest, it's not that great of an idea. (I came up with in 5 minutes while shaving.)

Meh. As long as we're constantly challenging the status quo with new ideas and inventions? Then it's still the Wild West in heart. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom