Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well it isn't great but come on in and say hello, we aren't going to be large but this is for jedi and scientists who wish to really not be invlved in politics or faction drama.

[member="Dune Rhur"] welcome and never give up, it is a noble idea the problem is mostly in the ooc where people want a united order but they want to be in control of it. That is why this is mostly going to be equals and ideas.. a jedi think tank to better improve things... Assuming it remains small. if it ever got huge I admit I would be lost as to what to do

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
Greetings! Happy to help out here. Not sure exactly where my character's heart and mind will be with all of this upheaval quite yet. I'm still waiting for some things to pan out, but this seems like a solid venture among all the noise.

[member="Tyl Ro"] welcome and well there is a medical section for healers to work in a hospital. Sasori's medical ships and division is not half bad with some of their force technology

[member="Suravi "] well we lean more towards Jal Shey but application wise you can still infuse force abilities and skills into objects. Sometimes even more so.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] I would be sure how to start this so just throw a thread up if you would like. This char has no path pre determined so what you feel comfortable to teach I'd be glad to learn. As long as it is productive and no meditation. I already have a char that meditates one that has flashbacks of revan.

[member="Willow Ike"]

hello my lovely daughter and secret jedi love child of Matsu and [member="Shmi Labooda"]/[member="Sochi Ru"] with help from [member="Rasu Gan"] and her shape changing abilities..... kinky time.

[member="Zak Dymo"] you padawan terror you have someone to play with now

[member="Matsu Ike"]

*wrinkles nose in disgust*

Play with who? [member="Willow Ike"] is a girl. I can't play with that... thing.

Has she even had her shots? You should probably disinfect this entire forum now. Cooties can spread like the zombie apocalypse if not properly disinfected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom