Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Corruck almost let a sarcastic comment come out of his mouth towards [member="Thane Drexel"], again the man seemed to show absolutely no tact and no sense of timing. Instead he closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them again, directing his attention towards [member="Maximilian Vinticus"]. This part was very intriguing, so the Remnant was after the Rebels. Names? How would they have gotten the names, but for a spy, unless they were using the codenames.

"Interesting. What names were given to you? Did any of your colleagues get different names?" He let a small amount of curiosity to color his words. To the untrained ear, he would sound as if he were uncertain, but a person taught to catch nuances within speech would understand that it was nothing more than an addition to words and not real. As he spoke, Corruck typed into the datapad, not looking at it as he did so, he entered the fact that the Rebels were the new targets for the Remnant and then he waited to hear Maximilian's answer to type in the known names.

He didn't know if there were truly any admirals behind the one way glass or if Thane was just trying to make conversation, and annoy Corruck. It didn't matter, they would be informed of the data collected almost immediately after the questioning.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]

ome Admiral. That one." Max said to [member="Corruck Kazen"] while gesturing to [member="Thane Drexel"]. "I wasn't the most social being in the agency and my colleagues and I never talked shop about assassinations unless they were team ops. The Sith aren't very forgiving and they're the most conniving beings I've had the displeasure of dealing with. One operation for one Lord might get you killed by another."

Corruck nodded. He wasn't social either, though he did try to share as much information as possible. At least, the information that he was willing to share. He typed in the information and saved it. "That is the life under Sith leadership. Were you given any possible locations of our friend here?" Another fairly important question. If they knew exact locations of bases, then there could be a possible security breach. He couldn't afford a security breach. There was too much at stake within his plans alone. He had only told one person the majority of his plans, but if there was a possible leak then he would have to re-secure all of his sensitive data.

[member="Maximilian Vinticus"]
[member="Thane Drexel"]

[member="Corruck Kazen"] [member="Maximilian Vinticus"] [member="Krasnaya Xue"]

Thane was the target, oh my, he felt so impressed. The look on Thane's face went from playfully mischievous to pride and intrigue.

"Muah?! Well I must have made quite the impression to have been given such an honor. The Sith are so sweet." Sarcasm oozing from his words.

Thane pulled out a small datatpad from his jacket and began punching in commands. He ordered a mass influx on territory security. Orders for more patrol craft and customs agents. The droid factories on Geonosis would be called in to supply more security droids. Thane would pull from his personal funds to pay the Geonosians and planned a trip to visit the world and speak with the Hive Queen.

Thane rose and left without a word. He simply waved on the way out. He poked his head in to the observation room and winked at Admiral Xue before heading for the nearest starport.

(Gonna head out to Dev some security defenses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom