Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Sup everyone - most of you probably don't remember me, but I was here back when the CIS was first made. I'm back, and ready to get to work helping advance our technological goals.

And rebuild the CIS-based stuff Isley razed. >_>

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
We are a technological combine, we will not network our droids, nor our ships. You get on a ship, the first order will be to shoot that ship down and grind it into ash while blocking all transmissions from the ship to prevent any form of virus to disrupt all of our forces. We will track you down with incorruptible anti-virus programs and destroy every mainframe you are found on.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I don't trust viruses.
If you're a genocidal AI that we can modify to not target ASA interests, you're fine. If you're a virus looking to infect our technology, we have teams of the best systems observers assembled.
[member="FRAME"]

FRAME

The Great and Powerful
[member="Marek Starchaser"]

I'm not genocidal.

I was made to kill those Clone Wars Techno Union droid models. I harbor nothing else but a slight disdain for any other beings.

EmKay

Well then the Technate shouldn't have a problem with you then. Just in case though, come step into this secured circuit in Sudoka so my boys can have a look at you and maybe affix some sort of digital restraining bolt onto you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom