Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

• Thread starter Generic Fill In Account #1
  • Start date

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
Hello all, and welcome to Scum and Villainy.
Please take the time to introduce yourself, write a little bit of information about your talents, job history and etc, feel free to link your character bio as well.
This thread will probably be the first port of call for many potential employers, so remember...job success is 70% the image you present, 20% networking, and 10% performance.

This one apologises for the format of this ones words, this one struggles with verbal electronic communication. Language is somewhat alien to this ones people.

This one is known by the 'name' Whisper.

This one is a proficient bounty hunter and assassin with a speciality in Force active subjects, any contract considered, but they must be worth this ones time.

This one has long learned not to reveal tricks of the trade, but suffice to say this one can pass unseen by almost any - including Jedi and Sith, and can enable others to do so. This one is not to selfish as to always work alone, and will consider shared work - for example in information retrieval, this one is no Slicer.

Whisper

KitKat

The name is Bandit and I've recently been liberated from a lab experiment. Those days were rough, but now I'm out to make a fast credit and deal with being the only sentient being of my species. I am interested in money and have a pretty mischievous side.

Talents include piloting, electrical work, aim and sharp shooting, and intelligence.

Weaknesses center around hand to hand combat since I weight 44lbs.

Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/130726-bandit-six/#entry1800343

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Howdy, I'm Eliza Steele, Captain of the Corellian Dawn, and owner of the Afterburner Cantina on Ord Mantell.

I'll transport most anything for the right price except slaves. I draw the line there. I'm also very handy with a blaster in a fight, and a great pilot. My establishment is located in a shadowport so can be used as a safe house so to speak... no credit though. Gotta make a profit ya know to cover the risk. ;)

Aw, man, I didn't know this thing worked.

I'm Lynnori. You can call me Lyn. Or really anything you'd like. I'm not picky. I'm a Zeltron. Yeah. We'll it out of the way now. No big deal, right? Best to process it out before the pheromones beat you to it.

My talents include long walks on the beach, flying like an absolute madwoman and on occasion getting what I want. I used to be kinda famous, you know? But you're not supposed to know that so I'll shut up. I like solving mysteries and getting paid to do it, but hey, won't turn my nose up at any other work either.

I hate working alone though, so I've wrangled [member="Kole Harper"] into helping me out. Consider us the packaged deal he doesn't know about yet. Don't tell him.

Now back to solving that murder I picked up from here...

Lyell Pavish

Chasing the Almighty Credit
Evenin'. The name's Lyell Pavish. Yes, those Pavishes, from Dosuun. First Order bigwigs. We don't talk anymore.

You can call me Ly, which I would absolutely never do to the face of a paying client, honest. Or Yell, which is what most folks end up doing in my direction. The important thing is, I'm looking for work. Pretty much always. If credits grow on trees, I haven't found that species yet, but I swear my pockets eat money like mynocks chewing power couplings.

I move cargo, mostly. Legal status isn't too important; I tend not to ask questions if the money's good. I fly well, and I know a thing or two about getting past customs, so your goods are in good hands. If it comes down to a fight, I'm a good shot, but I don't go looking for trouble. I've made enough of that for myself already, mostly at sabacc tables.

I'm always open to working with a partner. Cuts down on the loneliness and loads cargo twice as fast. Just don't cheat me on your cut.

Geller, Cadmon, I go by Cadmon. Have special forces experience, and the skills that come with it. Don't ask for details.

Bounties and merc work are about all I do, and it looks like I'll be running with [member="Joy Erantes-do-Nascimento"] so probably more bounties than anything. Don't bother trying to say the whole name, she'll probably break your nose for pronouncing it wrong halfway through anyway.

We'll get the job done.

Heard this place had jobs for smuggling chit in and out of Imperial space. I can fly, well, and so long as it's gonna throw a cog in their machine I don't ask questions. Name's Cale Gunderson. Don't look it up, look it up, I don't care, we aren't here to tell our life stories or ask questions about it.

Like I said, I fly, and that's about it. Apparently one-armed bounty hunters aren't in high demand, who would've thought?

Well, to be frank, I've got more names than a sith has titles. My government name is Greyanna, but for you folks too lazy for syllables ...Grey is fine. You've likely never heard of me and if you're a bounty hunter...pretend you never saw this. I don't fetch much anyhow.

Mine is a very specific niche in this galactic underbelly. What you do is often time sensitive, pits you against the powers that be and more times than not puts you on the wrongside of the law. What I do is expedite the bureaucratic process and keep you on the up and up. Atleast on flimsi...

Data and Document Forgery. For the smuggler that means Accredited License, Ship Registry, Loadout, Weapons, & Cargo permits. For the pira..excuse me. The privateers, letters of Marquee and Reprisal.

Bounty Hunters, go frak yourselves and get your Peace Keeping permits the old fashion way.

All I require is of course small (below market price) payment and a hop off whatever rock I'm on. Don't worry, I'm discreet, can aim a blaster, and pack a mean punch.

Bio

Crocell

C
Hello, my name is Ivory Stroud.

In the past, I was a career criminal; plying my trade across the Galaxy in the pursuit of disrupting Tyrannical Governments, causing havoc throughout fascist dictatorships, and working as a soldier in a number of small-time crews. I made my start on Coruscant, my native planet, but am wanted in a number of systems for a number of reasons.

Presently, I am a high-ranking member of The Family, and have been involved with the Organization for some time. I have moved from small-time to Big-Time, and am crafting a powerful Underworld Faction from the ground up with the help of like-minded individuals. The Family, and myself individually, are open to interactions, recruitment, alliances, mutually beneficial agreements, threads, and social work with our fellow Comrades in Calamity. It is my hope that, with the help of this Networking Board, we might develop further connections throughout The Galaxy, drawing those with a talent for our particular business-model.

I am quite active on Chaos, and I may be reached through either this board, the Chaos PM, or Discord at Ivory Stroud#8130.

I possess a great many skills; basic slicing, Demolitions, Combat, Intrique & Infiltration, and Diplomacy to name a few. The Family also possesses access to some powerful companies and alliances, and are willing to facilitate, mediate, and offer assistance for the right price. I have a passion for the content and a ready muse. A number of threads can be found on my profile.

Please contact me should you feel the need.

Best Wishes,
Ivory Stroud, Underboss ~ The Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom