Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions Fondor

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen watched and was silent. Her student needed to experience these new things for himself. Far away from her careful guidance. Learning from the Force was a very personal thing. She was only here to point him in the right direction. What he found for himself deep within it's gentle currents? ...Well. That was up to him to discover really.

Through the Force she watched and listened.

"What you are sensing is also now a part of who you are. This sense of your environment is not supplied by the Force. It is an awakening. These senses will soon become more natural for you to experience over time. Meditate daily to allow your body to use them actively. And... Perhaps eventually? You will learn to experience these senses passively too."

She nodded and closed her eyes,

"Good. Now reach with your feelings and try to grasp these droids. Sense them. Feel them. Let the Force guide your mind towards them. Then... Command them to rise up from the ground. Command them as you would your own body. Extend your powers upon them and over them. Having faith. Nothing wavering. ...And by your will alone they will obey."

Karen gave a wave of her hand,

"Practice this method until you are satisfied with the result or become exhausted. I shall await your clever discoveries as you learn."

[member="Jyfo Draav"]

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
Jyfo focused solely on the spheres. He was connected to them by the Force. He gently reached out to them, testing his connection. He surrounded them, and tried to slowly pull them off the ground. He felt them nudge, and raise an inch off the ground. Come on, a bit more. The droids didn't move any higher. He reached out to them again. Again, they refused to move any higher. Come on. Just a few more inches. The spheres resisted his touch.

Jyfo felt his temper flare. HIGHER! Without warning, the droids skyrocketed into the ceiling, cracking themselves in the process. Jyfo instantly felt aghast. Not in front of my Master! He bowed his head. "I am sorry, Master. That was not right of me."

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh my.

Karen looked at the poor droids with a surprised face. They had indeed been damaged. Luckily the ceiling was still in order.

"My my. What a gifted student you are Apprentice. Though it does appear that your negative energy far outweighs the other."

She stood up and collected the droids. Musing over them with her eyes and hands,

"I suppose I'm going to have to pay for these now. Shouldn't be more a few hundreds credits. ...Hm. Maybe next time I'll have to pick a dojo with less windows too."

She smirked. It was obvious she was just teasing.

"Alright. That's enough for today. ...And here. This droid is yours now. To practice with."

Karen placed one of the black spheres on the ground and rolled it over to him. Might as well get some use out of it.

"Now it's time for homework. I want you to practice your meditation trance daily for the next week. Arise in the morning and let the Force become your ally daily. Walk with it. Talk with it. Let it show you life in all sorts of new ways. ...However. Your abilities are only for the doing of good deeds, my young Apprentice. Should you attempt to fancy your new talents in selfish and vain ways? ...Oh dear. You will find that the Dark Side of the Force will begin to beckon to you. Tempting you with quicker power and an easy life. But this Dark Side of the Force is a fickle master. It will always betray you. Even in your most needful hour. Just like it has every unwise Apprentice who sought it's secrets and lustful temptations. ...And from that even I cannot protect you. You must make these decisions always for yourself. Be mindful of your feelings. Patience. Think. ...Use the Force."

She nodded a held up one finger,

"Now. We shall meet again here in one week's time to continue your training. In the meantime, I want you to learn to situate yourself into a normal life. Find an apartment, a starship, a local job, and start to earn a living for yourself. The greatest training I can offer you is always going to be found in the challenges and subtleties of the real world. Just by living, you will learn to grow into a prospering adult. ...So take the next week's time to adventure and build yourself a real life. Fondor is the Capital of the Omega Pyre Faction. This planet has everything you will ever need. Travel and explore the galaxy at your leisure. What happens next? ...Is always up to you."

She smiled and grabbed her jacket. Prepping to leave and close the doors.

"Do you have any questions before we adjourn for one week's time? That datacron I gave you has my phone number too. So you can always call me should you need anything. Hehe."

She waited for Jyfo to gather himself before she took her exit.

[member="Jyfo Draav"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom