Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions and Inductions

Well, hello there, Chaos!

I'm starting this character up, and I need a thread to introduce her into the galaxy. While this certainly doesn't have to be an evil Force-User by any means, I plan on throwing F'aa in that direction, and seeing what comes up, so if you're a Dark Witch or Sith Lord, and want a creepy apprentice/acolyte, this is your chance.

F'aa is a Neti that was trapped on an uninhabited, cold world throughout the Four-Hundred Year Darkness, and is just beginning to rise from her hibernation. I plan on fleshing out the rest of her backstory soon, when I get the chance to finish her bio.

So, anyone wanna hug a tree?

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
@F'aa Vera

That sounds very similar to the backstory I'm working on for this character - the basic idea is that he and several other creepy Force-Users were imprisoned on a planet which disappeared during the 400-year darkness, yet now is reappearing with a degenerate, Dark Side society based on strange religion and witchcraft.

Does integrating this character into this idea or working with our character group sound at all interesting to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom