Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Well I have a thread active nie for my first idea. But after that's finished I have some other ideas, do you want me to contact you when I'm ready?

[member="Linx Darlko"] Welcome to the Red Ravens! Feel free to jump right into our Dominion thread if you want to get straight into the action.

If if you want an intro thead, we can set you up with one of those too.

Hello folks, my character is the great Gaajo the Hutt, Gaajo Merilecu Sieren. The character is just in negotiation to ally his clan to the Ravens. Gaajo is planned to be a political character and sort of a 'quest giver', I plan for him to be active in issuing bounties offering up missions that fulfill his goals hubristic criminal goals for payment.

Anyway, I'm getting set up and I would love any to discuss character ties with anyone. If anyone wants to use Gaajo in their history I'd love to discuss that too.

[member="Gaajo the Hutt"]

Chobaso! Glad to have you in the Red Ravens. We would be happy to take on your bounties.

I actually have a character who has Hutts in his backstory so we should talk. But let's get through our intro thread first :)

Hi people!

Recently joined, excited to be here. Mostly here to party and what not, but I hope I can still make some meaningful contributions for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom