Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intriguing Personalities

@[member="Garoth Do'Urden"]

It was rare that one was invited to the borders of Sith space, out towards the beginnings of the Unknown Regions. Then again, it was rare for Circe to invite people anywhere near her abode. There was evidently a tomb nearby. What the tomb was for, she did not know, but it dated at least to the time of the Great Hyperspace War. Judging from reports she had received, it was likely one of the tombs belonging to a Sith Lord allied with Naga Sadow.

Who knew what artifacts could be found inside? But it was up to Circe and her fellow to find out.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Pandeima was an interesting creature, in some ways more honest than any of the Sith he had met in his travels. Still something made Garoth wary of her, the way she sometimes had looked at him gave him a strange vibe. He was surprised when she had sent him an invitation to explore a Tomb she had found together, his first instinct was to decline the invitation. But there could be something interesting inside there and Garoth was not the man to pass up new opportunities for self-improvement, so he had sent an acceptation to her and now here he was.

Walking up towards Pandeima's abode he mentally prepared himself for what he would find there. Ranging from broken life-sized dolls to torture machines? It could be all of them.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Circe smiled, opening the door as her newest arrival entered her humble abode. The entryway seemed, apart from the sinister black and red coloration, normal. No broken dolls, no torture racks... nothing as insane as things this apprentice had likely run across. "Ah, so you're Garoth. Nice to meet you. Please, come on in. I'll give you a briefing over a light snack."

Stepping into the kitchen, she turned and began to prepare a, for better lack of term, party platter, replete with small sandwiches, quiches, and pastries. "Go ahead and have some. I'll get drinks and the two of us can get down to business... What do you want?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Stepping inside Pandeima's house Garoth was surprised and maybe a little bit disappointed. It seemed to be a comfortable establishment without anything weird to it, the colors were a bit sinister but that was about it.

"I thank you, Lady Pandeima, but there is no need for refreshments. Feel free to oblige yourself, but I would rather just listen to what you have discovered." Sitting down in one of her comfortable seats Garoth regarded the woman in front of him with a patient look on his face.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

She crossed her arms. It was almost rude to deny her hospitality, but the platter was on a table now. If he wanted something, he could reach over and get it.

"Well... Some of my archaeologists have discovered a tomb from the era of the Great Hyperspace War. This tomb, judging from its construction, was most likely that of a Sith Lord who participated in the conflict, his name lost to history. Perhaps he was part of the losing side. Regardless, this tomb has never been breached. You and I will be the first ones to enter it in thousands of years. There'll likely be Sith relics, artifacts and whatnot there."

She paused, turning away and exiting the room, but stopping and turning back to eye him as she did so. "I'm going to go get dressed. Have yourself ready by the time I return. I hope you enjoy Tulak Hords, because you'll be riding in one quite soon."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Damn the woman and her tasty treats, it had taken Garoth a lot of determination to refuse the dinner. But the moment she left the room he could not hold himself any longer and quickly grabbed a sandwich. Devouring it with an audible pleasure, Garoth hoped Pandeima would not notice his weakness. Finishing his dinner, he stood up and started pacing in the room.

He did not have to check his sword, Vigilance had retained a sharp edge for thousands of years. It would keep it for another thousand. Besides every time he took the sword out he could feel his focus and control slipping, it was a curious thing that scared him a bit. Still, it had served him well during all the fights he was in, losing himself in the song of the Blood made it far easier to dominate the battlefield.

Looking back at the platter full of delicious food, Garoth decided to take one more. OK two, for the trip.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, I guess you were hungry after all." Circe smiled, stepping back into the room and crossing her arms. Her grin was the definition of "cheeky." "It's okay, there's no shame in letting down your pride and admitting you were hungry. Only a fool wouldn't gain sustenance when it was offered to him. Now, shall we go?"

There was a lot of work to be done, and the sooner the two of them got to the planet, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom