Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrigue, Crime, Slicing... Oh my!

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey guys, I'm back after a long hiatus and my muse for RP is as fresh as it could be.

I'm looking for anybody who would like to write some military plots, politics or solving crime. I prefer action, rather than characters just talking and like to write missions and adventures.

Sebastian does alot of military and political stuff, but recently I've been looking to do something more on the cyberpunk side, where he roots out cybercrime in the seedier parts of the galaxy.

If you're for something action-packed and intriguing, hit me up, lord knows I'm desperate for something to write!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sebastian Thel"]

Welcome back! I wrote with you a few times with my alt [member="Loreena Arenais"] :)

Started up a faction and are plotting a big war with other factions that includes lots of intrigue, spying, sabotage, skirmishes and whatnot.

Interested?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Kay Arenais"] Definitely interested, although Sebastian is allied with TSE, but I'd still be happy to work against you if you're after some opposition.

[member="Dracken Pryce"] Sebastian is already a member of TSE, but again, we can still do something against each other if you're up for that. Or, he could form an unlikely partnership with your character to root out a particular criminal or network.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sebastian Thel"]

I'm aware that he'd be opposition..lol He tried to advise Lori to surrender, remember? Would be an interesting meeting if those two bumped into eachother again, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom