Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrigue and Business

Alli Wren

A
Alli sighed as she sat in the nicest resturant in the area around Omega Pyre's headquarters, She had arrived early and her damned ship had decided to fill with noxious fumes, She just hoped that the droids got it fixed by the time she got back. She was in a tight green pants, that seemed to hug her body, and a white shirt, that gave off the profesional vibe but also showed that she was indeed a beautiful woman. She had taken off her green jacket as it reeked of the fumes. She was pondering burning it, as a waiter approached with her order drink. Which was most likely the only thing that kept her from pitching it. She sighed and tried to calm her self, She needed to remember to keep calm, she had plans here in Fondor.

Tegaea Alcori, VP of Omega Pyre and former mercenary captain, entered the restaurant with just a hint of reluctance. She had grown up in the underworld of Coruscant where food was a luxury she couldn't always get. After that she'd been a soldier, then a mercenary. She'd eaten rough most of the time, even when an officer as pickings were often thin. Now though she had exploded into a position of authority and wealth undreamed of before. She could afford to go to this restaurant every meal of the day if she wanted. Yet usually she cooked herself her meals in her apartment, not bothering with the fancy dishes down here.

She entered and was shown to Alli's table. Tegaea had a physique like a wrestler or boxer; strong and imposing. Over it though she wore a loose shirt and pants, with a blaster pistol holstered at her side. It wasn't that she expected a gunfight in the restaurant, but it paid to always be prepared.

She approached Alli, amused that she was another redhead like Cira. Seemed the galaxy's most powerful were all fiery redheads; a fact the galaxy would likely regret!
"Ms Wren? Tegaea Alcori. Welcome to Fondor. You had a good trip?" She sniffed. "Engine trouble?" she asked, catching the whiff from the jacket. She signelled to the waiter to bring her a glass of whiskey as she sat. "So, what can I do for you?"

Alli Wren

A
Alli had to admit she was a bit imtidated by the woman that approached her as most of her business contacts were like Alli, thin and hadn't anything like the physique like a boxer. She looked her over with a smile, " Yes, a pleasure to meet you Ms. Alcori, the droid got his hand stuck right before we landed... Now I am down a droid and an engine. "She smiled as the drodika under the table shuffled a bit at the new arrival. she tapped it with her foot and it returned to its still round poition. "Well I was hoping to do some business with the Alpha Pyre, and thank you the trip was mostly good. " Alli hadn't known a hard day of little anything, she had always had the best, and plenty of it. She worked hard though for that approval of her family, which is odd considering but something about her family made her want to strive to make Baktoid Industries the best it could be. " She took a drink of her wine and quitely observed Tagaea

(Going to assume you mean Omega, not Alpha.... :p)

"Sounds dreadful," Tegaea said cheerfully. "If you need a hand fixing it we've got people for that," she added, waving a hand vaguely towards the OP tower. "Business, huh? What business were you thinking? Baktoid Industries are big, but what can you offer us?"

She stretched her leg out and banged into something under the table. She looked down there and raised an eyebrow. "Either that's a really funny suitcase or you've got a Destroyer under the table. Your guard dog I'm guessing?" Tegaea asked, amused.

Alli Wren

A
((sorry))
"I think it should be fine, but if you have a spare mechanic, I am sure they can do a better job than my one handed mechanic droid. " She laughed " Yes, can't be too safe when your away from home, I can't take care of my self like you seem to be able to. We are able to produce anything in any quantity you need. We also plan on soon expanding our operations to harvesting our own minerals and we just recently began construction of a brand new state of the art facility. She smiled and looked at Tegaea and then to her drink before taking a drink. " I personally think that everyone could use a guard like my droidika, they do wonders for keeping away undesirables."

"I imagine they do. Not the most subtle thing though. Good at blasting everything near them apart, not so good on the finer arts of protection. Still, it's good to see one of these things still working, amazed you still make them. Either way, to business." She listened to Ms Wren's words and raised an eyebrow. "Anything in any quantity? Impressive," she added sardonically.

"What we need above all else is sentry, patrol and light combat droids. We can make our own ships and weapons, but we don't have droid production facilities here. Are you able to help?"

Alli Wren

A
"They are up to date, While the models may be old, we keep their technology up to date. Of course, we can help you, we specialize in droids. Do you have any in mind or would you want us to develop some unique for your situations, or perhaps choose from a list of our own products. No matter which way you choose we can secure the resources and will keep secure any blueprints provided. " she smiled and wondered what sort of ships they made. " I am curious what sort of ships do you produce?" She was curious as perhaps this could be a mutual deal.

"In theory we could produce anything up to star destroyers and beyond, but we don't have the resources, staff or desire to do that. There's no profit in that right now. Rather, we make frigates, corvettes, destroyers, bombers and fighters. Things we can use ourselves, and sell to others as well. Are you in the market for ships?"

"We could use Destroyers, both as guards, and as support. Battle droids are usually pretty useless, but some of your more advanced ones are much more useful."

Alli Wren

A
"Well, I would love to see your own designs, but yes, we can provide destroyers and our more advanced droids, as I agree Battle droids are basically fodder. So If you give me numbers and models, I can give you a quote, and of course I would love to learn more about your own designs that you sell." Alli smiled and wondered what sort of ships they had, as it was the kind of ships that she lacked the designs for. She took another drink of her wine, and then wondered " So what does a girl do for fun around here?" She figured at the rate this was going it might be quite a deal and she might have to be here a few days.

"I will have the details sent to you, Ms Wren, as well as our orders. I think we can do business together quite well!"

She sat back in her chair, a lazy grin on her face. "That depends what you enjoy doing, Ms Wren. Fondor is not the capital of the galaxy's delights, but it has enough to make things entertaining for you, I am sure. What is it you want to do?"
Of course Tegaea's own private pursuits were rather different, and she didn't bring those out to a stranger. Still, she knew about where everything was in the way of ordinary entertainment.

Alli Wren

A
"I generally enjoy pretty much anything. I love a good drink, but I also love seeing museums or shooting expensive or rare weapons. I also enjoy dinner with new aquantices and trying new things. " She said with a smile. Alli loved business deals they was so much to them. She wondered what the woman would suggest, as Alli was up for something to spend the evening doing. Of course she also liked trying new things.

"Hmm, well, we should be able to find something for you to stay interested with. Omega Pyre has an armoury with all our currently in use weapons which you can try out if you wish. Also, there's a gallery depicting the history of Fondor from earliest times to the present. It's not bad, though a bit over the top. We've got some decent places to eat inside our compound and some...less than wonderful ones elsewhere around the city. All in all, it's a pretty good diversion for a few nights, boring as hell after a while though."

Tegaea probably would not have made a good tour-guide!

Alli Wren

A
"Your compound sounds most accommodating, So You send my the info, and go over it and then we reconvene? of course in the mean time perhaps you or someone else can help be my guide for my time here?" She said with a smile, as usually companies provided someone to make sure their business guests were entertained, as well as Alli needed to procure lodgings. " I also am curious if there is a place you would recommend to lodge at while I am here. " It had been her assistant's job but she had failed at her job, which wasn't her's anymore. She just hoped she could secure some place.

"We can put you up in the Omega Tower, if you wish. We have guest rooms that you can stay in as long as you like. I'll take you to see that room now if you wish. After that I will go and compile the information you want, but my assistant Anya will meet you at your room in a couple of hours and show you around. We can meet tonight for dinner if you wish."

Tegaea rose and finished her drink. "If you are ready, Ms Wren, I will show you to your room now."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled. " That sounds wonderful, I am glad, I was afraid I was going to have to live in my smoke infested ship. and I would love to meet you for dinner tonight" It was a going to be a good evening, alli had a feeling. If only she could get her ship in working order and she would have a great evening. Alli got up and prepared to follow her. She smirked as her droidika rolled out from the table.

Tegaea showed Alli to a guest room in the Omega tower; a beautiful suite with enclosed balcony, bedroom and entertainment area. She petted the Destroyer as it rolled in like it was a pet.

"If you want to get freshened up my secretary will be by soon and will be glad to show you anything you wish. Until tonight, farewell." Tegaea left the room and closed the door gently.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled and changed into an evening dress that hugged her curves just right and was a pushing the line between revealing and not too revealing. But that was after she showered and disposed of her old smoke filled clothes. She was glad to change and loved the room. She took a good look around, and laughed at the thought of her droidika as a pet. To each their own, She laid back into the bed and enjoyed the nice room, It was nice to be in luxury again.
Alli couldn't complain that was for sure. She laid there for a while before waking up a droid in her luggage, she watched as it scanned for bugs and other surveying devices. She would only work on her business if there was nothing spying on her. She would not be a security threat.

The room, surprisingly, was free of bugs and monitors. Perhaps naively, Omega Pyre did not try to listen in on their guests. It was a rather interesting change from most corporate policies of paranoia.

After about an hour there was a polite knock at the door. Standing there was a tall, slender looking woman of about 25, dressed conservatively in suit and trousers outfit which looked elegant but didn't reveal much.
"Ms Wren? I'm Anya, Tegaea's secretary and assistant. I hope you're settling in well. If you wanted we could take a tour of the area, and then meet Ms Alcori at dinner." She smiled politely.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled and looked the assistant over, " That sounds wonderful, where do you think we should start? I loved all the places that Ms Alcori suggested. " She smiled and grabbed her purse, and giggled as her 'pet' rolled forward. " It is nice to meet you Anya, I hope that I am not too much of a bother. " She stood ready to follow Anya, wondering if they were going for a tour or to one of the many faboulos places that were mentioned ealier, she thought it might be fun to use the gun range or see the museum.

"Oh no, no bother. I assure you that tonight will be most enjoyable!" Anya said. Leading Alli out she took her first to the gun range, where Omega Pyre tested out their production weapons. Anya merely watched amused as various people from OP and outside blazed away at targets.
"Please, Ms Wren, enjoy yourself," Anya offered politely. She watched the scene from the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom