Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Intrepid Class - Shielded body armor MK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenous

R
0be47f96226a83203ff26930f1dcda83a218073c.jpeg

OOC Information
  • Intent: To Provide Intrepid Inc with an advanced suit of armor
  • Image Source: Here Fam
  • Cannon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
Production Information
Technical Specifications
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsaber's: Low
    • Emp/ION: None
    • Elemental: Average
Special Features
  • The Intrepid Class Shielded Body armor use's a personal shield projector spread across the armor to protect it from incoming blaster fire, shrapnel, or other hazardous objects. The Shielding system may be turned off to preserve power and just be charged between uses I.E the shield can last around 3 skirmishes before it starts running on reserves. I.E a direct shot with the shield on can be the difference between being hit by a car and being hit by a bat. One will break your ribs and the other will cripple you.
Strengths
  • Flexible: The Armor's composition instead of being layered is spread out across a large area to protect the wearer allowing for greater flexibility than most armor's
  • Insulated: The Armor is well insulated and can protect the wearer against harsher elements
  • Well Endowed: The Armor's composition and material is well protected against enemy weapons
  • Shielded: The Armor has a small shield protecting it
Weaknesses
  • EMP/ION: EMP's or weapons of that nature can short out the shield on the armor
  • Technical Difficulties: A serious short in the shields wiring can electrocute the wearer
  • Conspicuous: The Armor's shield has a distinct humming sound making it hard to stay covert when it's active
  • High maintenance: The armor must be checked for any discrepancies regularly or there is a high risk in wearing it
Description
  • Tensions on the planet Kriselist were rising. With a growing increase in the size of organized crime on the planet more and more of Intrepid's operations were coming under fire. Fearing the loss of vital materials or resources Intrepid Began cracking down on the criminal underworld in an effort to suffocate the inflow of money and other resources that managed to get past their watchful eye. Even with their superior numbers and technological might, Intrepid found themselves losing more and more of their operatives and as a result more of their support. The solution to this problem was simple, Casualties needed to be reduced and to that end the Intrepid Class - Shielded armor began production in a bid to protect Intrepid's operatives in the heat of battle. The Armor was designed to be sturdy yet flexible with plastoid acrylic making the majority of the armor. The material was never known for being flexible but when spread out rather than stacked up it becomes very versatile. The Shield, however, is the prized jewel of the armor turning what usually would be a fatal shot into an injury easily healed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hello Ravenous, I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission.

Technical Specifications
As it stands, you are currently two points under, you can increase your ratings accordingly. Additionally, please use the correct rating for weight as per the template.

Weaknesses
Firstly, your strengths and weaknesses need to match up. Secondly, a weakness to magnets is both vague and not quite a weakness. Expand on this or remove it.

Tag me once you've made the necessary changes. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom