Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Into the Unknown! - TSE Dominion of Zeta-09

Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

Climbing down the shaft, Nethil picked up her eye, but did not put it right in the socket. Instead, she turned a few bands on her cybernetic hand until something clicked inside her wrist. Then, she snuck over to the vent leading down into the chamber beneath. Holding her eye between her fingers, she poked it through the vent and looked around the hallway.

Whiphids. Whiphids everywhere: It was a massacre!

Blood, limbs and bits of discarded cybernetics were scattered all around the room. When all that was left in the hallway were corpses, she dropped down into the hallway. Nethil looked from side to side, ensuring she was unseen, then cut her way into the next level with her sabre. It took two turns to cut through all the armour.

She left her eye up there to keep watch. Then darkness enveloped her as she dropped down into the next room. The light of her red sabre illuminated the room. A body turned to look at her, yellow eyes shining through the dark.

"A safe-room? Really?" The cyborg turned to face her "Worked so far"

In a flash, the cyborg marauder raised a weaponised arm, but Nethil closed the distance. She feinted left, then ducked right and slashed with her sabre against the cyborg's leg. The blade hit, but did not cut any further than the clothes: Some kind of resistant material. To protect herself, she angled her sabre and stabbed upward to force her opponent on the defensive.

He took a step back, but caught his balance and launched a vicious punch with his off hand, which collided with Nethil's diaphragm. The air was knocked out of her, yet her lips twisted in a smile as her cybernetic arm seized his wrist. The intergrated shock glove came alive as her fingers seized around his wrist. When he tried to twist out of her grip, the hand detached from the rest of her arm, but maintained its grip and sparked with electricity that sent him into violent spasms.

"Now let me take a look at those memories."

The cyborg's head twisted back at an unnatural angle, his muscles becoming stiff as the seizure grew worse. Taking command of cyborgs wasn't quite as easy as the average droid, thus there did tend to be some collateral damage. Drool rolled past his chin as he grit his teeth. A few more seconds passed and his eyes--well, the one organic eye-- rolled back into its socket. The Picasso of flesh and durasteel had begun to quiet, his prior self broken down and reprogrammed. His mental capacity had taken a blow in exchange for new servitude, a detail that the Empire may circumvent with the use of loyal and willing subjects.

Cara gingerly removed her hands from his head, observing the cyborg's drowsy behavior. Aidee peeked around the door before hovering inside, looking down at the cyborg on the floor waving limp arms.

"Aidee, begin a download of all files. Meanwhile," she slid off the holopad display, moving to the terminal next to the Skakoan's cowering spot. The green-skinned scientist breathed heavily, keeping their hands in front of them.

"W-what are you goiIIII--" they quickly adjusted the voice modulator, "--ing to do with me?"

Cara kept her gaze upon them as she laid down a hand on the terminal, beginning to commune with the internal network, "Everything I have planned may be abated, providing how much you decide to tell, doctor or...?"

The cyborg slumped then rose, coming online with negligible humanity. The Skakoan shuddered as her creation turned to stand by the infiltrator, "Dr. Vak'de! Of course!! B-But promise me my saaaAAA--" another adjustment, "--afety, then I will give you everything."

"Do not fear, Doctor," she removed the hand from the terminal, already informed on what she needed to know. Her voice shifted from its normally cool tone to a soft, even uplifting inflection, "You are perfectly safe with me." Her lies were always delivered nicely.

Tags: Nan'eth'illa Nan'eth'illa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom