Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Manda: Memorial of Mia Monroe [Mando/Invite]

[member="Mac O Shenanigans"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Azrael"] | [member="Gilamar Skirata"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] |[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Skye Mertaal"] | [member="Ordo"] | [member="Arla Balor"] | [member="Evi Sohl"] | [member="Rianna Ordo"]

As she listened to the others speak, her hands curled into fists again at her sides. Only Arrbi's presence kept her in check. Vode they might be, but she had every fething right to request what she had. Vengeance could wait... the truth must be made known first. her eyes narrowed at those around her and she reached over to grip Arrbi's hand - perhaps a bit more firmly than she intended to. Slowly at first, and then more strongly, she joined her voice with Arrbi's as they sang for [member="Mia Monroe"] and for all those they had lost.

But for Anija it solidified her need. She needed to find him. She had to know. Sure, there was what the others had told her, but Anija knew there was more to it than that. There had to be. Her frown deepened for a moment, and her grip on Arrbi's hand tightened. Closing her eyes, she tried to reach out. Maybe... just maybe... she could get Ordo's attention. She knew by trying such a thing, she was putting herself in possible danger, but she didn't fething care.

She tried to narrow her focus, concentrating on her last sense of him in the Force. She really didn't know if it was going to work, but she tried to project her need and her desire to know the truth. But what she did know was that Ordo had a talent for finding her wherever she might be. He just seemed to... materialize sometimes. Frowning, she kept her grip on Arrbi's hand and whispered a message that she had ANNE transcribe and send to Arrbi over their shared secure comm. She wasn't sure it was wise to discuss openly.

Ar'ika..... I know this might be a bad time to mention this... but I'm pretty sure Ordo has some sort of blood trail on me, Arla, and Evi. He has a.. skill for just.. showing up sometimes. I just tried to reach out to him through the Force. Now, I know him showing up here isn't wise. Is there somewhere we could go, the he might know of?

She hoped he understood what she meant.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

The response Adenn received from Gilamar was not the one he had expected "He watched as his new sithspit kath hounds murdered my daughter, your sister." The bounty hunter took a step backwards, even though he had not come to know Ordo as much as he should have, he did not believe that someone like him would do such a thing, but he would not question the mans words "If any of you agree with Ordo, if you join him...You will be hunted and put down just as he will be." Agreeing with that kind of man? no, that traitor. At this moment all of Adenn's thoughts changed, they changed from the emotional thoughts of the funeral to those of anger and hate, and he didn't feel as he did before, he now -like most of the other mandalorians here- wanted Ordo dead. he watched as Gilamar fell back into his repulsorchair, not saying another word, before [member="Azrael"] walked behind the crippled man and narrowed his eyes at Adenn. Now he knew why Preliat acted the way he did, and the bounty hunter wanted to do the same, but it would get nothing done as of now.

Arla saw her clan gathering together slowly she began to make her way over toward An'ika, Arrbi, Strider, Mac, and Azrael. She could hear Strider say he would go after him, then An'ika say she wanted to find him first. Didn't they know where he would go first, Arla knew it was what he did every time. But still she wanted to hear her buir's side of things, wanted to hear him say that he was the cause of this.

Her green eyes looked upon the funeral pyre of Mia. Sadness filled her again. She stood silently behind them listening. She understood their anger, pain, and feelings of betrayal and yet her mind wouldn't wrap around the idea that his was Ordo that they were talking about.

[member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Azrael"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Watching the fire which was consuming the famous liberator that had done so many deeds to her people that any dictator, supreme chancellor, or emperor could not have done. His hand was scratching his beard and had a million thoughts coming to his mind. One of them was how could the dishonorable karking dar'manda Ordo betray him and the rest of the Mando'ade? How? They had trusted him with their lives and everything that they held dear to and this is how they were related? Pathetic! His anger was worst than a Sith Lord's anger; his savagery was worse than a Vorskr's; his vengeance was more desperate than any living being in this fetching galaxy. He wanted to unleash his tongue and say everything but he didn't. It would be rude for their fallen leader.

"I will hunt down that karking traitor and end him with a pike in his head. And until then, I will no longer rest nor take a break. This, I promise in your name," he said to the corpse of Mia. The Mandolorian knew that this death would be paid back with death, but Ordo's life wouldn't be paying that. No, the Sith and anyone who supports them would be along with that bill.

No mercy shall be given.

Olivia Dem'adas stood silently in the background. Helmet on her right hip, ceremonial saber on her left hip, light Beskar'gam under her Officer's jacket, Olivia stood at attention as she watched the fires burn. She watched as the flames danced over the pyre, and listened to the murmuring of the crowd. Even those lacking in force sensitivity could feel the turmoil boiling in the blood of the Mando'ade that had gathered for the death of a Mand'alor. Sorrow, loss, hate, anger, range, the need to take action, the lost sensation of not knowing what to do... Olivia knew all to well the feelings that swept through the crowd.

Her fingers pressed hard against the inner lining of her gloves as she clenched her fists tightly. To die in combat... Was an honor. In ordinary times, her life and death were to be celebrated. Much drinking and fighting were common at funerals all across Mandalorian space. Yet here, there was a somber tone that was as unfamiliar as it was unwelcome. It was not that Mand'alor Monroe died that caused such things. Nor was it that her death had been at the hands of a Sith. Thousands of Vod had found their fates at the hands of the Sith. What caused the turmoil among the crowd, was the betrayal of Field Marshall Ordo.

It was the duty of each Mand'alor to hold the clans together. To unify their people under a single driving will. In that, Mand'alor Monroe had done an exemplary job. She had served her people well and passed the crown to the next most able candidate that they might pick up where she left off and continue to drive the Vod forward. Forward... As one.

For a Mand'alor to die at the hands of a traitor... For the treachery to have occurred at all... This was a cause of great concern for those assembled here at the pyre. It was of great concern for Olivia Dem'adas as well.

Those who were affiliated with [member="Ordo"] would be found.

They would be interrogated.

And should they be found wanting...

They would burn.

tumblr_ln2y9l72TN1qc7efmo1_500.gif

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] would feel the pressure of a hand on his shoulder, unseen but there all the same.

This anger will ruin us. They must keep their heads, Mand'alor. You must keep your head. The sith will devour us if we do not. I am dead because I did not keep mine. Let Anija got to her buir, but see that she is not alone. Ordo is not the danger here, it is that which he keeps on a leash that is.

Tighten the leash on your own people, rein them in, control them. Only when we have control, when our heads are clear. Only then will we defeat them.

The pressure lifted, the presence gone from his side. It came to rest next to [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].

Save some for me, Legs. I'm not done yet.

Then Mia was gone. Letting her people come to terms with the betrayal in peace.

[member="Mia Monroe"]

For a moment Siobhan felt the pressure of a hand resting upon a shoulder, seemingly out of nowhere. You better come back. Or I'll...tear the gateways to the fade down and beat the crap out of you and drag you out myself! Don't you dare think I can't!

She had sort of escaped the fade once after all! Well...not really. Alright, she could not do that, alas. But then the presence was gone and Siobhan was left staring at the pyre, though with renewed conviction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom