Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into The Galaxy

"I want to learn, I don't care how hard it is. I want to learn the ways of the force, and the power that the Jedi guys use too!"
A ship crash-landed nearby.
"We should go help them."
And with that, she bounded towards where the other ship landed.

Daxton turned to Darren as she bound off to see the crash. "Are you prepared to fight and die on this primitive world, Padawan Shaw? We clearly outnumber you. So take my advice and do the smart thing. Go to your ship and fly away as if this never happened. I will let it pass," Daxton said with a sneer, "This time."

He was hoping the rogue would take his bait, he was itching for a fight and between him and his apprentice, the fallen Jedi was no match at all.

Darren knew that Daxton was not going to let it slip by. He was taunting him. Darren just didnt say a word he looked at him then went to go and help the local girl with the crashed ship.

"Foolish Jedi." Daxton said as he watched the Jedi leave. After all, turning your back on not one but two sith, was like asking for the knife in the back. Raising his hand to forestall any attack he said, "Remember this, my apprentice. Never leave your ship in the open when the enemy is about." Walking back into his ship he soon returns with an shoulder mounted ion cannon.

Taking aim at the Jedi's ship, he blasted it repeatedly several times before smirking and putting the weapon away. The ion cannon did no permanent damage but that ship was going nowhere, at least no until the ion drives could be realigned again.

Summoning his droid he instructed him, "Take the Ghost to these coordinates, we will meet you there and be sure to engage the cloak. I do not want to give anyone any funny ideas."

As soon as his ship took off, he gathered his robes and said to his apprentice. "Come. Let us see what the cat dragged in."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator came out of the ship and thought: Now this is going to be a hard journey. He took out his lightsaber and almost ignited it. He didn't do it, because he saw, that the girl, who ran towards him, wasn't bad. She was a young one and seemed helpful. Or was she just a person, who wants to see, who came here to die? Either way, she came.

The Ghost, engaged cloak as it took off, leaving Daxton and his apprentice in the clearing along with the disabled ship. Turning to walk in the direction of the crashed ship, Daxton asked his apprentice. "Tell me, my apprentice, what do you see around you?" A rather simple question it seemed on the surface but the apprentice that there was more to it than what meets the eye.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx considered the question. What did he see? "I see something in work. I feel a shift in the force." Onyx explained. He was almost always right when it came to predictions, but maybe this wasn't a prediction. "I think you should take her as your apprentice."

Onyx hoped he wouldn't sense his feelings for the girl. But with such little users of the force on this planet, that would be a long shot.

Rheelynd arrived at the downed ship and saw a man stand and pull something from his waist. She noticed that the thing in his hand resembled the ones on the Sith's waist. "Are you a Sith too? Or a Jedi?" Her eyes got wide. "Are you a "fallen" Jedi? There are a lot of you guys here. Is there some kind of meeting?" She held out her upper right hand "I am Rheelynd Kairn. Are you ok?"

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator didn't say anything at first, but then commented: "You talk too fast." His head hurt, so the girl's voice was like a torture, but the had to resist the urge. "I am Equa Dominator and I am all right. I am a Jedi." He answered. Then he looked at his lightsaber's hilt and discovered it was damaged. How could this thing break? He thought. But he had no time to think about it.

Rheelynd smiled "Hello Mr. Dominator. I am sorry about the talking, I am just so excited, I have wanted to talk to a Jedi and Sith for years now and in one day there are four of you. And you came right to me."
Turning to Shaw, Rheelynd pointed to Equa and said "look, another fallen Jedi. You two should be friends."

Darren saw Equa and knew who he was. He remeberd him from when he was on Korraban. he just noded his head and heard some canon go off. being that he has inhanced natural hearing he heard the shots go off an knew that Daxton was doing something to his ship. Darren would have to fix it later though.

Darren walked up to equa and put out his hand to help steady him or just to simply shake his hand that he was not trying to kill him this time. He turend towards the girl and said "No hes not a fallen Jedi. I'm the only one here at the moment."

Ava Solborne

A
"The Fallen Jedi are not the Jedi, who fell from the sky. They are a lot more. They are Jedi, who fell to the Darkness." Dominator said, when shaking the fallen Jedi's hand. His lightsaber was on the ground, because it was so broken, that even the laser didn't come out. Yeah, now he has to talk with master Whudha. Maybe he can compensate the loss of a lightsaber?

"He fell from the sky. i fell from a faction. A nation or tribe in a sence." Darren explained. he chuckled about all of this from the girl never seeing a Jedi in her life to meet 4 within 10 minutes of eachother. he then saw equa's broken blade and said to him while shaking his hand "Looks like you need a new blade. and you might need one Daxton and Darren Onyx are here."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator smiled and nodded. "Well, I think I can make one quickly. But I'd have to contact my fellow protocol droid." Then he used Force push on the hilt and it flew away. "V-34S, take a quick trip to my room. There whould be a lightsaber hilt somewhere." He said to V-34S, using a hologram.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was surprised to see Dominator here too. "What is this a reunion or something?"

It was moments like this that reminded everyone the galaxy was a small place. In truth, all of them had history together. Onyx thought they should tell Rhee but Darren voted against it. So it would stay that way, for now.

Ava Solborne

A
"Do you want to learn The Path of the Light? I sense you are a potential Jedi, but I don't know, if I can teach you." Dominator said. He was actually happy, because he was already considered as a master, but they had to do it secretly. Dominator wasn't actually a knight yet, so... But still, he didn't show his happiness out. Dominator looked at Darren Onyx, a Sith apprentice he had met on Korriban, but he didn't answer to him.

Ava Solborne

A
"Yes, we do... But then I am pleased to teach you. Though I am not even a Knight yet." Dominator said and heard another voice. "You are a betrayer, a traitor. Your Force powers are not enough to even fight with a kid. You are pathetic." Dominator shook his head and seriously wanted this craziness to go away. Maybe there was a cure for this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom