Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into The Galaxy

Rheelynd, a 5ft tall, thin Codru-Ji with straight Raven colored hair down past her waist and sparse native clothing, stood on the hill overlooking the spaceport. A picture of beauty (at least to most races), but too wild for most her people.
Rheelynd shook with excitement as a ship broke the atmosphere. Finally, a chance to leave her homeworld in search of someone to teach her the mysterious power. Despite her parent's warnings, she had spent a lot of time near the spaceport waiting for her chance.
She on the edge of the clearing until the ship landed, but as soon as the dust cleared she ran up to it. Throwing caution to the wind, the instant the pilot emerged she introduced herself.
"Greetings offworlder, I am Rheelynd Kairn, I seek transport on your ship." Then with a tone of desperation "Please take me with you!"

The ship's main door slowly opened with a hiss as clouds of vapor seeped out of the cool interior, an individual emerged dress in a suit of highly reflective material complete with mirrored helm. When she approached, his hand hover to his hip where a pair of shiny lightsabers hung.

"Most strange indeed. Usually I have time to take off my helm before people make demands of me." Daxton said in an amused tone, "Greetings Rheelynd Kairn. I am Daxton Bane. The pleasure of your acquaintance. Before I take you anywhere, isn't it customary on your world to offer your guests at least some form of refreshment?"

Darren had been flying to Munto Codru. a planet where the Codru-Ji lived. human like being that had four arms. He had seen a holo of them in the libraries on Coruscant. wanting to find ou more, Darren travled to their home world.

Darren had entered the atmosphere and saw another ship in a clearing and it looked to have enough room for another ship. directing his ship Darren went to land next to the other ship. when he landed he saw Daxton bane talking to a local girl. Remembering about how he was now a Sith Knight from their last encounter. it didnt seem that Darren was going to leave this planet without a scrach

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator's journey had just begun. He had a very clear choice. He even made plans. Long plans. First of all, he started from the planet called Munto Codru. The next one was Mon Calamari, but it seemed like a future. So Dominator asked for a ship from his 'friend', the master of V-34S. He had got a Jedi Starfighter, though he wanted a frigate or something. But for now, it was enough. Maybe he can get another ship on his journey. Maybe on Tatooine? Well, Dominator was already in the atmosphere (okay, in the sky) of Munto Codru, so his journey was about to begin. But then he saw some other ships too. They weren't normal. Okay, they looked normal, but for Dominator, they were too... Dark. One of them was. The other was just covered with it. The good thing was, that Dominator was far enough from these ships, so maybe they won't see him. But every time he was sure he cannot be seen, everyone saw him.

Rheelynd now took a moment to look this visitor over. She was intrigued by his armor, she had never seen anything so shiny.

"Normally I would...but that would mean taking you to my home, and I don't think my parents would let me go with you."

As soon as she finished taking, she saw a second ship land near the first.

"Wow, this place is busy today. Between the two of you, I am sure to find a mysterious one. Have you ever heard of the Jedi or Sith?"

Darren stared at the Sith when he exited his ship and heard the girl talk to eather of them. he answered "Yes infact both of us are one. He is a Sith and Im a Fallen Jedi." Darren didnt have any lost love between the both of them. Darren so much thought that he hated Daxton, but that was just because of him being a sith and Darren being a Jedi. Most importantly the sith still had his mother, that was another reason for Darren to hate the sith.

Rheelynd's face practically glowed with elation.
"This is wonderful! I have so much I want to ask both of you. Do you both have the same kind of magik, or are they different? I have seen both Sith and Jedi, and they seem the same in many ways but very different in others. How do you learn? Do you learn together and then choose what direction your training goes from there? And did it hurt when you fell? Where did you fall from? Where did you fall to? Why are your clothes so shiny? I like them. Can I get some like that? I am so happy! I have been waiting for this for so long!"
As she talks, all four of her arms make wild gestures, it is clear that she can't stand still.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx, who was helping his old friend Daxton with some 'adventures', emerged from the ship only to stop where he stood at the sheer beauty of the Codru-Ji girl. Onyx also noticed another one of his older friends, Darren, and approached the group. "Come on guys, not inviting me to talk? That's an insult."
Onyx looked at her for a moment, he was lost in her eyes. He snapped himself back and continued speaking. "Names Onyx. And you are?"

"Hi! I am Rheelynd, are you a Jedi or Sith too?"
Rheelynd starts bouncing in place from excitement. As she does so her hair ripples, enhancing her natural beauty. She clasps her lower hands together and throws her upper arms in the air and exclaims:
"This is the best day ever!"

Darren Onyx

D
"Aren't you energetic. I am a Sith. Been one for years. I'm assuming you want to learn the ways of the force?" Onyx knew by her excitement It's not everyday someone is excited to meet a sith. As a matter of fact, she was the first non Imperial to not want to kill him on sight upon learning his dark powers.
"I hope my friends here haven't been mean," Onyx added a moment later.

Darren saw Rheelynd jumping up and down. and being blunt and to the point he turned to onyx "Hello onyx." he didnt want to bring thier ties up infrom of the girl and ruin her day so he said to daxton "Lets not bring up lose ends for now." he then indicated that he didnt want to ruin the girls life over their fighting.

"The Force? Is that what the Sith use for their powers? If so, yes I would love to learn. And they have not been mean...just not very talkative. I think he" she motions to Darren Shaw "hurt himself when he fell from somewhere"

Laughing softly Daxton adjusted the opaqueness of helmet so that his face was visible. "Me? Mean? There isn't a mean bone in my body." Lying effortlessly, he smiled encouragingly at her. "The reason I asked was because I had no desire for your parents to run to the authorities claiming we had kidnapped you or anything as ridiculous as that. Kidnapping and child snatching is something a Jedi would do, present company excluded of course."

"Still I would not turn away anyone eager to learn about the Sith. You may join us, if that is your desire but only do so of your own free will."

Darren thought that it was funny that the girl believed that he actualy fell from a high place rather than fall away from the jedi way. but when daxton said that he didnt have a mean bone in his body he was right, only because his entire body was full of lies. the girl said that it was normal for kidnaping and he knew why that happend they would be used as slaves or fighters in an arena. remebering his expierance of the arena. he knew that it was wrong for him to take an apprentice when he was not a knight or a master. so he did not say anything about daxton taking her as an apprentice.

Darren Onyx

D
"You should probably know that you are risking your life. The sith trials are deadly and you have to have a strong will to survive," Onyx told her with complete honesty. He wasn't about to lie. Why would he. Oh, yea, sith stereotypes He knew that if Dax was going to take her as an apprentice then he would become a close ally to her. Maybe she would be interested in him. Onyx shook that thought away. "Are you sure you really want to come?"

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at land and worried about landing. Should he wait or not? But he decided to go and land. He turned the engine on again (he turned it off between the two posts). So when it finally worked correctly, the ship started to fly towards the planet again. When he was far enough to land safely, he forgot, that he was driving and that caused a crash. Great! Now I have to buy a new ship on the planet! Dominator thought and came out of the ship. He had to contact the master. But... that wasn't enough. He landed near a ship, where were some people. And the ship was one of them he saw, when he was in the atmosphere. So he just stood there and looked at the people, being unable to do anything.

---

OOC: Post order?

Ava Solborne

A
OOC: I meant, that the post order is a bit wrong sometimes. :D And I actually wanted to post it in a different thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom