Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into The Galaxy

Daxton headed into the village with his apprentice in tow. It amused him greatly to force the Fallen Jedi and the Jedi to work together. Given the state of mind Jedi Dominator was in, it could go either way. He hoped it didn't though, they were essential to his plans, although they were not aware of it just yet.

The villagers paid no heed to the Sith Knight as he was familiar sight in their community, trading off world goods for herbs and rare animal parts every few months. Pausing at the village herbalist, he takes out a box of Corellian chocolate covered sweets and smiles at the haggard old woman. They exchange for a parcel of dried herbs which Daxton places carefully inside a small brown package. Bowing graciously, he leaves for a nearby clearing where his ship awaits, his business on this world is done.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator sat down and started to meditate. "Join us!" "Together we can rule the galaxy..." "And you can be the ruler..." "As long as you stay in the dark side..." The whispers said again. But Dominator was so powerfully attached to the Path of Light, that nothing could tear him apart anymore. The Way of the Jedi was his life, but he sensed unbalance, war and mostly... lies. Even the Jedi Order lied. And lied often, but the Sith Empire did it more. Every Force user lied. But not ones, who go the Way of Peace. So Dominator came to realization. The Sith is unbalance, all neutral ones were war and the Jedi Order were... lies.

Darren was taken aback when Equa did not take his hand, or answer him. Darren shruged his sholders, and left to return to his ship with Rheelynd. He walked towards his ship, and knew that she would follow. He talked to her over his back saying "There is no need to lag behind. if you wish to walk as equals you may do so. It also seems that Equa will not be helping us." Darren thought to himself "Damn it, I dont have a two person ship, and I need one fast."

Darren thought about steeling the Sith Daxton's ship, but thought against it. If he was seen again by Daxton, Darren knew he would kill him.

OOC: I was under the impression you were following me to the village and that we departed the world. And shaw even if you did want to steal my ship, the question is can you find it. With the cloaking field in play, only Daxton would know where it is.

OOC: Yes but it wasn't cloaked at the time. After I sabotaged your ship, I had my droid take it another location and engaged the cloak because I knew I now had the only starship that was space worthy :D

Rheelynd sped up to walk astride her new mentor. "Where am I going to sit? What needs to be fixed? Now that you are training me, what should I call you? Where did the Sith guys' ship go? When do I learn to use powers? It is ok, we don't need him, besides, he is not very fun. Will I get one of those?" She points to Shaw's lightsaber "What is it? Why do all of you have them? Is it a magic wand? Do you need them to use powers? If so I will really need one. Why did Mr. Dominator throw his away?"

Darren was glad that Rheelynd was asking question, and he decied to answer them. "I do not know what we have to fix yet on my ship. We may have to find a different way off of your planet. My ship only seats one person. You can call me by my name, Darren, or you can call me master. It wont matter to me. Equa isn't himself right now and i dont know why he is." Darren grabs his lightsaber from his belt and showes it to her. "This is called a Lightsaber. It emits a energy blade that can cut through almost anything." Darren just laughed at the next question that was sent his way. "No we dont have to have these to use the force. It is our power. Nothing is impossable with the force. I could lift you off the ground. Push you 30 feet by just holding out my hand. Most of these abulities you will learn later on. The force is a powerful essence that if used incorrectly can hurt or even kill you. The only problem is that we do not know our actual strength so we do not know how much of our powers we can use."

Darren was alittle suprised that Equa had thrown his lightsaer away jsut because it was bent alittle. "Equa threw the blade away because it was broken. The crystal inside may have been crushed. The crystal is the power sorce of the blade for the lightsaber. It gives it a different color, shape, and strength. Every crystal is different." Darren grabed his fathers lighsaber and one of his own and ingnited both of them. "This one is red. it is a Saber color used by the Sith. White is my own color. They are very hard to make so they can withstand attacks of all kinds." Darren turned off the blades with a shhht pop noise.

Darren and Rheelynd had reached his ship. nothign looked wrong from the outside He knew that Daxton messed with his internal systems. and that could take weeks with the proper tools, but now. It looked like they were not getting off the planet with out some help.

Darren Onyx

D
OOC: Did you talk to her about the romance. If she doesn't want to do it then we could create a new character (well I could).

Rheelynd marveled at the things that were being told to her. Finally after all these years she was getting the answers that she so yearned for. "So, Master Darren, if the Force is so powerful and you don't know how much, how do you learn without hurting yourself? Will you teach me how to make a lightsaber? Will I get to choose my own color?" Then it seemed as though a light went on in Rheelynd's head "I know where there is a ship you may be able to get parts from...but it shoots at you when you come close. It has been there for as long as I can remember. Do you want to see it?"

"I train slowly. I test my powers by slowly using the power. If then I dont blow up I use more of my power the next time I use it. Its nessary for you to have a lightsaber. Yes you will make your own, but only when I believe you to be ready. Its a very teadious prosses." Darren thought about this thing that "Shoots when you get close." he may need to protect himself if need be. Darren went over to his ship with out a word and grabed a sheathed blade. he placed it around his back so the hilt would be just over his right shoulder. He remembered the blade being forged by his own will. it felt good to have it on his back.

Darren turned towards Rheelynd and said "Lead the way to this thing. I would like to see it."

"Follow me! It is going to take a little while though." Rheelynd ran ahead, enthusiastic to impress her new master. Through the forests and over hills they went, until in the distance they could see the ruins of a castle who's rock walls appeared to be translucent and were decorated with mysterious and arcane symbols. "Most of our people think these places are haunted by the spirits of the ancient ones, the ones who came before us. The good thing about that is few come here, and I may be the only one that knows of the ship." She lead Darren to the other side of the ruins where there was a very small clearing, and in the middle of the clearing was a ship. There, sitting as it had for probably hundreds of years was an SCT Scout Craft. "There Master Darren, there is the ship I told you about."

Darren was suprised that the scout craft was still there. It was alittle rusted on the wings and what seemed flyable. The ship was slightli on its side exposing the turbolazer that was placed on the belly of the Scout Craft. Darren started to walk towards it when the ship started to fire its turbolazer. Using the force he pushed the blaster shot away from him and Rheelynd to safely hit the ground about 5 feet away. He yelled at his new "apprentice" "Take cover!" He knew that he could protect himself but he didnt know if he could protect himself and her at the same time.

Darren then jumped into the air as another shot went off. Hitting the ground where Darren was standing a second before. Landing about 10 feet from the ship he lept again to land on the cockeyed turbolazer. Darren lept to the other side of the ship and using his prosthetics with the force, Darren rolled the ship up right to be on its belly. covering the turbolazer with the cabbin of the ship, Currently touching the ground.

Darren walked to the front of the ship to open the ramp to the ship to see what was inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom