Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Into the Desert (Open at this time)

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

jeff-bartzis-st-beta-world3-002.jpg

Time: Midway through Hibernation Season
Wearing: Ranger Armor
Equipment: AM-67 Lever-Action Rifle | EL53-Max Knife | Cortosis Gloves | HX-Revolver [2]

OOC Note: If there is someone in the thread and you'd like to join already please DM me and I may let you join, though I may just let one extra person so there isn't too much clutter.

Sitting in the bar at Arris's Store, Tod checked the time in his HUD, he had a few minutes before the next caravan would come to take any travelers to the Sarges Desert. Hired by a scholar eager to uncover the secrets of an ancient war, Tod's mission involved extracting information from the black boxes or computers aboard the abandoned ships scattered across the deadly desert. The task, however, was not without its risks, as the caravan route was known for its dangers, including the threat of lethal creatures and unpredictable weather conditions.

Standing up, Tod picked up his rifle, which leaned against the table. Slinging it over his shoulder, he walked outside, greeted by the harsh desert environment—hot, dry, and windy. Sand blew around him, forming small dust devils that danced in the air. The forecast said there would be a dust cloud that would form by the Shotus Graveyard, but not in it. Though these weather predictions were sometimes inaccurate due to the randomness of the desert conditions.

The sound of a Bantha brought Tod's head around to look at a small group that was his caravan, it had some men plastered over the backs of the Bantha, injured in some form. Soldiers ran over from a makeshift camp that was set up and started carrying the injured off to a medical tent. Tod started his stride towards the caravan and stopped to remain out of the way of the soldiers.

One walked up to him and said, "Were you apart of that group?"

Tod, still looking at the men being hauled off replied, "No. Why can we not fly onto the graveyard?"

The soldier said, "Because you would wake the Xena Demons. Those bugs will certainly wake up at the sound of a ship overhead, and if you disturb the sand that much, Grimm will come for you."

Tod nodded, "Thank you."

The man said, "From what I hear Grimm may be in the area so if you go be careful."

The soldier jumped when his CO yelled at him, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING AROUND PRIVATE, GET BACK TO GETTING THOSE BODIES TO THE MEDICAL TENT SOLDIER." The man Tod had been talking with quickly scurried off to continue his work. Leaving Tod alone watching the soldiers work on the wounded.

Once the military had cleared, Tod continued to walk towards the caravan. The leader of it walking up to him, a bubbly man who had a joyful voice and seemed a little on the hefty side, "Hello my friend, welcome to the Schaph Desert Caravan! I'm sorry about what just happened, you see we were attacked by Grimm, thankfully he just wanted a taste and was too afraid to follow us too close to the graveyard. You may join our caravan if you can pay!"

Tod pulled a pouch out of his pocket, it jingling with the movement. The caravan leader opened the top looking at the credits inside. "Wonderful, you will ride that Bantha," the man gestured to a Bantha, "Her name is Jeve."

Tod walked over to the Bantha and hopped on top waiting for the caravan to start moving, looking around he saw several unmanned Banthas for others to take.

but on the otherside of the lake was a path of thievery loss and heavy sorrow shall the adventure continue their adventures ahead they might fall to the elements or their fate in this god forsaken galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom