Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into Shadow, Under Shade

Pyro

P
Pyro's eyes lit up and she smiled as the lady she had met in the bar stepped out, but it quickly turned to confusion as [member="Kalyn Skirata"] asked if her coming into contact with them be kept a secret. She tilted her head and looked up at the lady with big puppy eyes that One used to always soften at.

"Why?" Pyro may look and act like a teenager, but she was still 5-years-old. A very mature 5-year-old.

[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Kalyn would have told her anyway but she got straight to buisness.
"Well first of all, this guy seems to have alot of influence, i have been working with him for awhile, and he seems to be able to pull a lot of strings, and i have never even met this guy, he is a sort of enigma type, goes by Hardline, do not know much else, so i dont know what he does to people who fail and i personally do not want to know, all i had to do was follow the droid guy, and then Hardline told me to get a small sample of the stygium. There seems to be no reasoning behind it." She said
[member="Pyro"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Hardline watched remotely through the multiple cameras he had setup around the area. Everything was going according to plan. Hardline turned to his lead surveillance officer.
"This is going according to plan, hopefully my caclulations are correct and they initiate phase 3 on schedule." He said
"We will attempt to do everything we can." The surveillance officer replied.
Phase 3 involved them hopefully searching for him, he would then allow himself to be found, this was the plan all along, hopefully they will play along.
[member="Pyro"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Ultimatum listened to the organic. He was once more reminded of old words, organics were very reasonable but they lack logic. It was a question of what this Hardline's motives were for such a move. If he was as [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] said then there was an underlying intention that had been missed or was hidden. It was a matter of finding it and acting upon it. What if this were all an attempt to gain their attention? How did he know about the plans to collect Stygium?

He looked to [member="Darth Pikiran"] and [member="Pyro"]. What role did they play in this potential enemy's plans?

Matreya

Damien shrugged, "Well, I do not have concerns with your plans, nor your employer." He said to the woman, then gestured to the others, "Either of you wanna stay behind and work? I'm going, as I am not needed, and am finished anyway."

Pyro

P
Pyro was just more confused by [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"]'s explanation and looked down, a complicated look on her face as she tried to comprehend what the lady had said. Did she mean that she was being controlled, like Pyro had been? Or was it that someone was gonna have to get hurt? Pyro looked up and around to [member="Ultimatum"] with a look that said "I have no idea what's going on" all over it.

To answer [member="Darth Pikiran"], she turned and faced him, but not making eye contact.

"I'd go, but.."

[member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"]

Ultimatum came to a similar conclusion. There really was no immediate need to try and find this Hardline. He had done nothing immediately dangerous to the droid. He could deal with it later, if at all. The others were ready to leave, and [member="Pyro"] would probably need a ride back to Mustafar, since that was how they got here. Besides that, the crystals would need to be given over to the shipyard droids so that they could be incorporated into the ship. Ultimatum had even decided on a name, the Sovereign, or some derivation there of.

He smiled politely to [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] replying, "Thank you for the information. At this time I cannot act on it, if you need safe haven there is space on Mustafar. You are welcome to stay for a time." He wondered if the organic would actually take him off on that offer, time would tell. He turned to [member="Darth Pikiran"] and spoke, "Thanks for coming and helping out with this. Good luck with what you plan on making with these." He motioned back towards the entrance. It was time to head home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom