Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting night at the Cantina (Open to anyone)

Tross walked in and took a seat beside the Trandoshan. He then ordered a potwa beer and popped the cap off. Tross was hoping that someone would not comment about how he was a cyborg. He looked over at the Trandoshan and set his beer down. "Listen..." he whispered. "I am looking for someone and I need help finding him. I am a bounty hunter from Corruscant and I need this piece of scum found, if ya help out...we can split the credits", Tross said. He then adjusted his holsters which held his heavy blaster pistols.

Krussk looked over at the cyborg that spoke to him about a bounty... "You have my attention stranger, but I'm fairly new to this area so I don't think I can be much help" he said with a nonchalant shrug. Truth is Krussk didn't mind bounty hunting but this cyborg was very vague and he needed more info before he committed to it. The Trandoshan was very good at bounty hunting most of the time when a target saw a huge Trandoshan standing over them asking them to come peacefully they did without too many problems.

"Fairly new?" that rang in his ear for a second. "Well, this blasted guy lives in the ghetto district. I am tired of him and I want someone like you to help me, what do ya say?" he asked. He then slumped down into his seat, ordered another beer and chugged half of it down. "Listen, you don't trust me and I understand but if you still don't...", he pulled a small blaster out of his boot and plopped it onto the counter. "Custom made, it can tear through heavy armor you'll get to keep it if you help me", he said. He then gripped the handle of the small blaster and shoved it into his boot.

Krussk looked over at the cyborg, "someone like me to help you, you say...and just so we are clear what does that mean stranger?" The Trandoshan said already having a vague idea of what the answer was gonna be. He looked down at the little blaster and scoffed "even if I did help you that little blaster would do no good for me..." he held up his big hands with three long sharp claws on them "besides these do a pretty good job at tearing through heavy armor...and it's more fun this way anyway" Krussk said with a shrug. "If you honestly want me to help you, you will have to try harder then that stranger...I don't even know your name, which working with someone who you don't know their name is bad practice".

Kohai walked into the cantina, her shoulders slumped. She had just gotten finished with a week long ship repair job, but when she went to collect her pay, her client was nowhere to be found. The Sleemo had skipped off of Coruscant without paying her!

She did not typically drink, not even a bit. This was, however a special case, and she really wanted to get wasted. She plopped down into a corner booth, laying her head down onto her crossed arms. With a groan, she glanced over at the nearest server droid. She didn't even have the energy to call it over.

"Poodoo..."

Without a response from the cyborg Krussk walked away uninterested in any deal. He sat down at a booth near the corner and noticed a young woman who seemed to be having a worse day than her. Krussk had a moment of pity for the girl and called over the server droid "I'll have your best type of whiskey, and I'll cover for the first drink of whatever that young woman gets" he said motioning towards [member='Kohai Drenn']. She seemed to be having a terrible day and although the Trandoshan looked and talked tough most of the time every so often he would show a soft spot and help someone out if he thought they truly needed help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom