Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in a Misfit Journey?

Hey there Chaos, it's ya' boi Mij coming at you again with another looking for group request.

Mij Kelborn is a former Iron Empire spy, born out of the loins of Mandalorian refuges. Mij is currently really badly wounded after a Space Locust attack in the unknown regions (a la mass effect), and is being transported via medical cruiser: however, this will all change soon enough. He's been unwritten entirely because I actually got really overwhelmed with all this, and found the easiest way to get out was just to ignore it like a child. However, I'm back now and better than ever!

Foreword: this is not a request for factions, I don't want Mij to join a faction just yet!

I'm currently looking for some misfits in and around the inner core, more specifically Kashyyk but I can make arrangments to go somewhere else if you manage to peak my interest enough. His storyline can lead almost anywhere, as I've kind of left it open to being whatever I feel like doing in the future.

If any of this sounds interesting, feel free to respond below: however, I cannot guarantee a timely response because I'm involved in some other stuff that'd I'd like to resolve first before fully diving back into this as well as school.

For those who are familiar with my other created characters, Aurelio and Juno, I'm sorry to say that both will be on hold for the foreseeable future: Aurelio more so. If I'm really feeling it, I may return and fix the piddly mess that is Juno, but for the time being, I'm more focused on making sure that on quality over quantity.

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Kashyyk is owned by the Silver Jedi right now, so If you want to team up win one of my Jedi characters you are more then welcomed, or if you would like and Mandalorian I can have Chekita here tag along with you and get up to some fun times.

[member="Mij Kelborn"]

[member="Mij Kelborn"]

I'm looking for some people to pull a Nar Shadaa Intel Heist, I'm a slow poster and busy with Work but need a lot of Development Threads to Complete. You'll be paid handsomely, as well as threads to write with other people. If your interested, PM me.

Thanks all for the responses! I just wanted to post and say that I saw everything, I'm a little busy right now but will make an attempt at reaching out sometime later this week. Again, thanks a ton

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom