Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check

I have one Dark Jedi Knight masquerading as a missionary and on the run from a couple of Jedi Knights who's going to be around Feriae Junction for the foreseeable future. He's a well-established character of mine under a new guise and I figure I need a few threads to get him situated, also, I think maybe getting friendly with non-Mage types might be a decent plan.

If anyone is interested in plotting a short, fun thread, let me know. We can do business :). Should probably not that I'm only after one thread at a time. Don't want to gas out to quickly :)

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Did you have another plot going on with other characters from the Mage or something? If so, we should probably meet.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Aran Finn"] Yes, I was to meet them at the Junction as well, and hire them to freight live cargo from Atrisia to Ansion for me. So the way I see it, if you're involved and they're involved, there's no reason not to also make your acquaintance. :D

@[member="Niaana Ren"] You have my curiosity and my attention :p

@[member="Tallia Farn"] Getting chased by Natalie Portman sounds right up my alley. I'll PM you a lil something

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Is a meet and greet thread what you had in mind or were you thinking of something else?

I am a politician. My character is researching ways to develop Endor. Working with tribes or indigenous populations is my specialty...My character could give you authenticity and fool your advisories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom