Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check: Writers of Weik

Sola Wessiri

S
Looking into working on location subs today once I get my free time in the afternoon. So long as my brother doesn't drag me into playing Squadrons with him...lol

Sola Wessiri

Hey! I saw this yesterday and wanted to join, But couldn't figure out what I wanted to write, Until I discovered this image today:
28752797_596050657396219_8380611294880858112_n.jpg

I might have to wait a little while to write the bio(rebellions and all that), But if you don't mind an unorthodox mando than I'm in!

She'd basically your Barbarian party member, Or maybe ranger. Definitely going to be a hunter.

I'm thinking she be a mandalorian that became stranded on weik as a child, Or maybe even a native that became a foundling and was adopted by mandalorians until something happened that removed them from weik xD

Anyway, Here's hoping that she'd fit and make for an interesting writing partner ^_^

And of course, feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Sola Wessiri

S
Oh she's great EllieEx EllieEx :) Can have her from one of the other continents on Weik that had it's own Mando colony that kept to the old traditions, did some hunting and merc work.

Sounds perfect :)

Sola Wessiri

S
Weik_Map_Discovered_by_Dean.png

Got ourselves a map :) Vossport (Capital City) has been subbed and more locations there will be subbed as well. Mando Clans are getting set up around Mewspier and the Madlands. Still looking for a variety of characters. Already there's a whole bunch of concept art available. Just message for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom