Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check - The Pentastar Alignment

Kischall Calipsa

K
26586C9A-3E5A-4D53-9031-ADF2C1D41CD9-removebg-preview.png

Greetings!

I have recently been floating this idea around in my head for a while. The creation of a New Imperial Faction called the Pentastar Alignment of Powers modeled after the original Pentastar Alignment underneath Grand Moff Ardus Kaine. While we certainly have a strong Imperial Community on the site in the New Imperial Order turned Empire.

I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in combining both Corporate Type Roleplay with Imperial Aesthetics. While there is a Force Organization in the Alignment called the Great InQuestors of Judgement, the main focus of the faction would be on Non-Force Users such as Imperial Officers and Corporate Chief Executive Officers who would make up the majority of the membership.

This new faction would accept all that wished to join it, by they alien warlords, criminals, planetary governors or rebellious senators.

Please comment down below if you are interested in helping me make this idea reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom