Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: The Imperium

AbOuSmM.jpg

When the Galactic Empire ideals meets the Roman Military,
with Warhammer 40k art​

The idea is a faction with positions for both NFU and FU's equally, focusing primarily on military role-play.

The Imperium is a quasi-political party on Bastion that has been gathering forces. After the collapse of the Primeval, the Imperial ideals that have lasted for millennial on Bastion have arisen again, once a capital of the Imperial Remnant, Fel Empire and Empire-in-Exile. A stirring between the long standing Humans of Bastion, and the newly arrived aliens of the Primeval has gripped the imperialist world.

The Imperium aims to cleanse Bastion of the heathens that brainwashed the masses with their fanatical religion and zealous alien servants, and purge them from the rest of the sector, and onward - one slug at a time.

With the Human dominance of the Empire, and the xenophobic views of aliens, the Imperium boasts an army whose hierarchy will be strongly based off of the Romans, all tied together with the extensive, beautiful artwork of Warhammer 40k

Of course, there is much lore work to be done, and groundwork to be made. For those interested, I would love the helping hand of other writers to help make this great.

Major or Minor:
Major, reestablishing the Imperial ideals that have long existed in that sector of the galaxy, while purging the clouds of influence the Primeval once held - restoring 'order' to those worlds, whether or not they like it.

What will RP's typically consist of?:
Story-driven military campaigns. I hope with the aid of other writers to provide a series of campaigns that will bring together the community of the faction, providing a deep storyline and fun role-plays. I am currently brainstorming the first campaign, Dark Harvest II - named after the galactic event, the Imperium has sent a legion detachment to infiltrate Gulamendis, capital of all things terror.

Whom can join?:
Anyone. There will be places and opportunities for both NFU and FU's, offering a unique experience to those who are FU, a blend of the Force and military training, somewhat like the Gray Paladins of the Jedi Order.

Goals:
Purge the galaxy of the inferior species, cleanse the sectors of Primeval religious taint, and reclaim former Imperial worlds.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
I have horrid sat internet and it is just too big to DL
I would have to give up internet for a month its almost worth it but not quite I just pulled out my miniatures and played me a game.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

The beta is out on steam with a few prologue campaign missions and 1v1 skirmishes and its awesome.

Theres some balance issues with boarding but as someone who never played the tabletop its just great. Matches are quick but very satisfying, with a lot of emphasis on positioning, tactics, synergy between ships etc. Its a very clear attempt to bring the tabletop to the computer as seamlessly as possible.

It looks fantastic too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom