Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: The Awoken

Darth Grimoire

D
Heh, neat concept.

Perhaps once I get Grimoire more development, I'll visit (if such a thing is allowed). Hopefuly, you guys are ok with hanging out with the daughter of a infamous Sith Sorceress. :)

Goodluck!~

Grimoire said:
Heh, neat concept.

Perhaps once I get Grimoire more development, I'll visit (if such a thing is allowed). Hopefuly, you guys are ok with hanging out with the daughter of a infamous Sith Sorceress. :)

Goodluck!~
And awesome to hear <3. Visiting is allowed it just depends on 'who' is trying to visit. Obviously some unsavory types will not be permitted aboard because...sensitive knowledge is sensitive. But your previous faction or force alignment shall not matter so long as you are willing to open your mind to the possibilities before you ^^

[member="Lady Sovereign"]

I am very intrigued by this faction. I know they appear to be mostly Force focused, but would it be out of the realm of belief for Mystics of this order to wield lightsabers? In addition, they also feel rather like a Hindu / Buddhist feel to them, which I like. You might have a new acolyte coming your way. :3

4ND-R0 said:
[member="Lady Sovereign"]

I am very intrigued by this faction. I know they appear to be mostly Force focused, but would it be out of the realm of belief for Mystics of this order to wield lightsabers? In addition, they also feel rather like a Hindu / Buddhist feel to them, which I like. You might have a new acolyte coming your way. :3
You can use whatever weapon you'd like but force abilities are focused on witchcraft of all forms. My character herself however uses no weapon which i think might be a mistake in the long run LOL.

Cheers mate ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom