Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Skirmish with the Pubs!

Just putting up an interest check to see who would be down for joining a Skirmish that I'm planning.

IC stuff:
After garnering enthusiastic approval and funds from [member="Darth Carach"], one of the Voices of the Dark Lord, Sith Knight Sage Bane will be leading Sith forces to one of the Republic planets to wipe out Jedi enclaves, destroy Holocrons and artifacts, and of course, murder Jedi.

OOC stuff:
All levels welcome. Especially Acolytes. Consider it free training :) If I get enough of a response, I'll narrow down a planet, put up a sign up sheet, and kick this off fairly soon.

Post if you're interested!

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Sage Bane"]

Much the same as [member="Darth Venefica"] here, my dear Pinky. :(

If it happens after the 1st of July, I can probably hop on. Otherwise I'll be here, munching on popcorn and shaking the pompoms. :p

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Sawa Ike"]

May I? Ironically enough, not only is this the youngest Force User I have, she's also the strongest and most well-rounded >.> I would like to test her prowess as an official Jedi Killer

#MandosCantHaveAllTheFun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom