Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Silver Jedi Padawan Expedition On Voss

Mission Name: It’s a Nightmare!

Mission Location: Voss – Nightmare Lands

Mission Difficulty: Medium

Mission Objective: Go to the Crystal Caves and choose a crystal and construct your lightsaber.

The mission is simple - I will be leading an expedition of Padawans from The Order of the Silver Jedi to the Crystal Caves located in the Nightmare Lands of Voss, a dense, overgrown forested region of the planet tainted with darkness.

The goal will be for all Padawans to source and choose a crystal and construction their own lightsaber.

It will be a mission not without danger I am sure but one that will lead to a growth of self-belief, self-discovery and satisfaction in constructing your own personal blade.

I will give this a good 24hrs for any Silver Jedi Padawan who wishes to join me in the quest to say so, and then will create the thread and go form there....

:)

[member="Norsa Fett"] - Would you be willing to join the Order of the Silver Jedi, as this will be an expedition soley for Padawan learners of the Order being taken from the Temple.

However....nothing to say you can't come across us planet side and see what happens....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom