Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check, Recreate the Ravens!

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Jack Raxis"]

Some of the best roleplays I had on Nei were with the Red Ravens. Her very first invasion with them, one of her tentacles lost its nubbin. Now she's just got a nubby tentacle, among the rest of her normal tentacles.

:3

Seriously though, if anyone were to ICly approach Nei about restarting the Ravens, she'd jump on it in a heart beat.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

The hell happened to your face, brah o_o

[member="Isaac Ideus"]

Hey! I was there too!

I just, you know, didn't do anything. BUT I WAS STILL THERE!

Isaac Ideus said:
That'd be like tying to recreate Led Zeppelin without Page, Bonham, Plant, or Jones.
Too true. I strongly believe that the Ravens had a defining theme in their role-play, and there were a number of characters who held that theme together for a long time. But as leadership shifted twice in a short period, there were major changes, and a downhill spiral began as the original theme was lost. It just no longer had the same kick that it once had.

But, that is my personal opinion.

Lysle of the Hydian Way said:
Too true. I strongly believe that the Ravens had a defining theme in their role-play, and there were a number of characters who held that theme together for a long time. But as leadership shifted twice in a short period, there were major changes, and a downhill spiral began as the original theme was lost. It just no longer had the same kick that it once had.
I agree. The Ravens had their glory days, and they were great, with plenty of fun writing for everyone involved. But, as with everything, they inevitably came to an end. They had their time to shine, and now unfortunately that time is over.

[member="Nei Laa"] - Long time no see.

Nei Laa

Tcha. I not understand why you humans be stupid like that. Nautolan not be like that. We be much smarter. *twitches a tress*

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Forgive my ignorance, but didn't some of the original admins... I don't know, vanish? Leaving the rest to make do as best they could?

[member="Corey's OOC"]
Indeed. I had life responsibilities. When I came back, Cryax was gone and a new leader was in place. They broke old alliances and shifted things around. Lysle, seeing this, tried to organize a coup and restore the Ravens. Alas, I was OOCly banned from the Ravens for this. I've been banned from Raven forums ever since. Almost a whole year.

Nei Laa

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

But no si'hklesi fohs! I not like stupid men *grump face*

Anyway, I'd be down for a reunion too. Especially if I can drag [member="Joran Del-Finn"] along, seeing as how we are no longer trying to kill each other...for now.

I left the faction at least half a year ago, but apparently, I still have Admin control. I had no idea until now. :p

You're unbanned now.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

No need to make new forums. If you guys are serious about starting it up again, you could just do a vote for a new FO since the current FO seems to have left the site.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Cryax Bane"]

I'm not just serious Cryax, I'm super serial. Now hit me with that magic unbanning power that you posses cause I'm pretty sure I got banned when I was on Lysle's side of the fence for that whole drama filled session. Spread your holy light all over m- that sounds wrong and I have no idea why I'm still texting this but I'm just going to stop now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom