Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check - Jedi Shadow Faction

A thought occurred to me and I wanted to gauge interest. Each Jedi faction has a group of players who RP as Jedi Shadows and we've all done missions together periodically. Do any of those RPing as Jedi Shadows see benefit in having a Jedi Shadow Faction created so that we can have dedicated forums to use for planning Jedi Shadow Threads and for putting up missions as well as factory subs/materials/locations that are unique to the Shadows?

We have the Jedi Academy Network but I thought it might be useful to have a smaller faction dedicated just to the Shadows for planning purposes.

Let me know what you think either way, I'm a big Kel Dor, I can take it!! :)

Edit: I didn't say it but obviously, this would not be a faction in the sense of taking planets and minor or major, but rather a faction similar to the Jedi Academy Network - just a place for Shadows from everywhere to congregate and plan.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Well we have The Sha Koon (a mobile shadow enclave) which I can't link too cause I'm on my phone but I subbed it recently. And I plan on subbing a few more locations, and of course others can as well!!

[member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

I made the faction and am working on making it a bit nicer (first time making a faction!). If anyone is interested in being moderators let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom