Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Hapans, Force Academies and Crime Oh My!

I’ve got a bit of time and wanted to put it to use with a series of stories. Could be a minor faction or a campaign.

Idea # 1 Hapan Stories -
The last faction left off with the queens death due to illness. We could build a new monarchy and build out some of the worlds in the Hapes Cluster.

Idea # 2 Jedi Academy -
Star Wars Hogwarts ? A school for Jedi and Dark Jedi. Learning the ways of the Force and trying to forge a peaceful era for all Jedi.

Idea # 3 - Smooth Criminals -
Perhaps a criminal monarchy like the Zygerrions? A crime syndicate type? Get some mafia style families all competing for the underworld funds.

If any of these strike you as interesting please let me know. I’d love to take advantage of my free time and tell a few good tales.

Last edited:
Never addressed the hapes issue, you should contact previous writers first so as not to cause problems. they tried various criminal syndicates all of them shipwrecked.

I have reached out about previous incarnations of Hapan stories. So far I got a summary and some info. If there is someone out there doing stuff with Hapes I don’t want to step on their toes but I don’t know unless they speak up so if you know of someone please send them here or in my Hapan discussion thread.

Happily events seem to be allowing all the things to happen.

Criminal Syndicate:
The Exchange is looking for members and a few folks are joining to expand this idea. You can find that thread here:

Hapans
Several people have come forward expressing interest in this faction so I’m going to mull over what we can do with that. It will include a school for force users since Hapes is part of SJC.

My character is a Grey Jedi and is trying to form a Jedi Order such as it was during the Republic Days. I will explain if you want to PM me her eor discord, whichever is cool. Also might eventually start working my Jedi Order into the Elysium Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom