Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need a Crime Boss for anything?

I have a character that is a hired gun. I'm looking to develop his underworld network. If you're interested in developing a new connection, or establishing something pre-existing, i'd be interested. And of course, if you need some extra muscle for a job, he'd be down for that too.

There is a crime syndicate that needs members.

I think Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae is the person to speak to

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters I'd be happy for a thread involving some Business. Set it up and let me know when it's ready

Fyremage Fyremage We can do another thread or have you join as a hired muscle that Evelynn got for the meeting with other two? Let me know which you prefer.
I don't envision my guy being a 'bodyguard' necessarily. He's a mercenary/bounty hunter, but that said I'm open to different things. Feel free to message me further if you'd like to discuss something. :) I could see him answering a call for some hired muscle/mercenaries, or something. And if you want a pre-discussed relationship/connection, i'd also be open to that. My discord is fyremage#4766

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom