Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Droid Army

Recently I've found myself really interested in the Clone Wars era Droid Army. Some renditions show it basically a worse shot than a stormtrooper shooting plot characters, others show them ruthless and threatening. Chaos has hand a number of Clone Trooper armies, usually filled with PCs, but, to my knowledge, a big Droid army with PC characters hasn't happened. I could be wrong, but at this point in time there isn't any.

[member="Count Morcus"] is making a Droid army, and this character is to be his general grevious to his Dookuness. Who else out there has always wanted to RP in a Droid army but hasn't had a place to? This might be a good chance to scratch that itch.

star_wars__cis_recruit_ad_by_liberiarcano.jpg

Do it! The Droid Army was awesome and terrifying, seeing one that's not the tool of a Sith Lord to seize power would be great.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Marker"]

Very much interested.

I've had this itch of an idea of an A.I. whose combat role is to enhance the abilities of a droid control system such as one found on the Lucrehulk class droid control ships from the clone wars. Obviously being self ware and such will be the personality aspect but the idea is similar to that of battle meditation without the force I guess is what I'm getting at!

Gonna rename an old alt that never went anywhere for this

[member="Caius Flavian"]

Sounds awesome! I've never been good at the whole general thing, so to have an A.I. Made for it would be awesome! And what's better than a hivemind army?

[member="Braxus Zambrano"]

If this takes off I'm gonna use that as my banner.

Well, maybe not given the CIS, but it will be inspiration for one!

The illustrious [member="Count Morcus"] has already made the Droid army. He has the factories, the worlds, the company. So right off the bat the base Droid army exists ICly. Which means spreading out to make new or different droids will certainly happen! So long as Morcus is down with it. He's technically the owner, I just wanna see who else would love to be droids.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Indeed! I've sorta got my HKD factories making war materials on the side to supply such a force. It's mostly old Clone Wars tech at the moment, to fit with the theme at the start, though I AM looking to upgrade such overtime. If you all have any suggestions, send 'em to Terrus or me and we can work on things. :)

[member="Jagen Wren"]
[member="General Terrus"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
I've got good ties with the Techno Union, actually. I'm Viceroyalty, though Void Station isn't under TU control atm. (It's totes perfect to use as our headquarters, and I'm happy to share it with you all.

[member="General Terrus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom