Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Concept/Possible Faction

So I was sat around today pretending to post like I always do and I started cycling some ideas around in my head.

Anyway, I started getting this idea for a faction that probably won't make it any further then this thread unless extreme interest is shown.

So here we go:

A faction of raiders, slavers and general evil; spreading out into the galaxy from the most outer-regions of the galaxy. Twisted by the Darkside of the Force, which they see not as the 'force' but as an all encompassing element of their god or gods. They have elements of religion based around the Lightside, but see it more as a needed controller over their lives of ecstasy that they live.

The Faction is based around groupings of Cabal's that answer to the Chosen of their gods, a position that like any in the Faction can be acquired through backhanded tactics and general corrupt intrigue. Each Cabal is made up those vying for power in a struggle against other Cabal's and external forces.

Their goal is their own lives. They steal slaves from lightly defended worlds, strike convoys and steal from all without second thought. They strike fast and with deadly efficiency.

Honestly that is all I have for now, lets see what happens eh?

[member="Kira Vaal"]

I like the raiding aspect of them. But I don't necessarily think you need it to be religious sect. However, you can make it a raiding culture that acknowledges the Force as its "gods". But in truth, I suggest a greater emphasis on their raiding / slaving / scavenger culture. For influence, I suggest you research the Reavers from the show Firefly.

I'm going to echo folks here. I liked the not good guys, raiders, slavers, pirates etc. Then suddenly it was the Primeval. I feel like maybe it would be more approachable if you made that angle kind of.. like an add on for those who care about the force. Like thats the factions force tradition, but if you're just a jerk pirate and don't care about religion you still fit fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom