Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inter-Galactic Crime Syndicate *Interest Check*

Caine Regarus

The Don of the Dar'Manda
Hey everyone,
I was wondering what the crime situation was like in game. Are there any established syndicates with PCs, and even if there are, would anyone be interested in starting one up along with me. I have 7 years experience in RP and a crazy obsession with organized crime, so I am looking to make a rather intense, indepth story about one. Let me know what you guys think

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
As far as I can see, there are some Hutt-operated mafia syndicates that are currently works in progress. As far as large-group factions that deal in illegal activities I think Black Sun does that along with small groups of former-Siths.

Specialized crime is pretty individualized, though people are looking to recruit business partners.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Caine Regarus"]
There's two. One is Black Sub, the other is the Hutt Cartel. The Suns are easy to find as they're a major faction. If you're interested in working with the Cartel, click the link in me sig.

CHANI

very encouraging, [member="Orion"] , [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , lol

2eujwg0.jpg

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="CHANI"]

The path of a crime syndicate is evidently paved with the bodies of lesser ones.

[member="Caine Regarus"] [member="Popo"]

Yeh, Hutt Cartel or Black Sun Syndicate. I'm the Underlord of Black Sun if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom