Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insubordination

”Me... no, I’m an upstanding Navy Captain...” Riggs winked with a small chuckle.

He knew it was a leap. No labels to being in bed together was a pretty huge jump, and it certainly wasn’t slow. Riggs had learned something about how long he’d waited to move on Russo though... life was too short to be slow. There was no good in thinking about what would have happened had he said something before the night of the Sith attack, but he hadn’t. Now, well this was a different story and a different person.

Teyla wasn’t Alex. There was no comparisson. Had their been, well Riggs might have run. The only thing the two shared was the color of their hair and a no nonsense attitude when it came to Riggs roguish charms. If he were honest, this was right, more right than anything had ever been. It was right, and it was right now.

He coughed when Teyla suggested the ship would be empty for a few hours.

”Yes... yes we would...”

Riggs didn’t need Teyla to tell him to kiss her, not after her suggestion, but sure added to his list of reasons. There was no way he was going to let her change her mind. All the tension, arguing, kissing, teasing, flirting, and running, had led to this point. At least they were admitting the truth to each other. This is what they both wanted, and neither could deny it.

He kissed her.

Riggs lay on his back tangled up in his covers and Teyla. His sharp blue eyes were looking at the ceiling of his quarters. His mind was a swirl of thoughts ranging from the fact it was about time to “well that happened.” His chest rose and fell with every breath as his hand ran across her bare back. Damon finally closed his eyes and breathed out a long and contended sigh.

”Should have done that sooner,” he finally said with his infamously roguish smirk. ”Definitely worth the wait... Does this mean we’re going to label this or....”

Riggs kissed Teyla’s forehead.

[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"]

She laughed softly, followed with a contented sigh. “Mhmm. Maybe if I’d known what I was missing, I would have been less resistant.” came her wryly response, given with a smile and snuggling in closer where there was warmth. She kept her arm wrapped around him, feeling pleasantly drowsy, though trying to fight against it, knowing that come morning they would have to leave in search of the next business venture. Back to reality.

”Definitely worth the wait... Does this mean we’re going to label this or....”

A tender kiss was placed on her forehead,Damon...she sighed, and shifted her body until she sat up, pulling at the sheets and straightening them out until they covered them a bit more properly. Teyla was now feeling a little more awake than before, her brow furrowed, considering what he said. “I’m content to just have you, and to figure out how we define us. Isn’t that enough? I mean, a label doesn’t really matter...does it?”

[member="Damon Riggs"]

”That’s not true... you were nervous about the scars,” Riggs said as he continued to run his hand along her bare back. ”Scars that clearly aren’t an issue at all.”

Teyla sat up to arrange the sheets so they were covered by them. The last thing they needed was scramble to cover should they be walked in on. It wasn’t going to happen, but when the ship had a crew no one knew what could happen.

Riggs knew Teyla didn’t want labels, and neither did Riggs, per se, but he didn’t want this to end either. It had taken a while to get over the break up with Russo, and clearly it had taken a while for Riggs and Teyla to get on the same page relationally. He nodded, then shook his head. Whichever was the right answer was what he wanted to gesture.

”I’m fine with us. There isn’t a reason for us label anything as long as we have each other... I just... I don’t want to screw this up...”

Riggs pulled Teyla back down into the sheets and kissed her. They had the night, one night, before work would interrupt them again.

[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom