Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Insert Generic Intro*

Zius Aurus said:
Give me your money and chocolates.
image_chocpoison.gif

HK-94 Codswallop said:
Put down those chocolates and reach for the skyyyyyyy.
xAWSJkWVhp2K9eu.jpg
*Drops*

Question...i've read/am reading through all of the rules. In order to create a force user, say, a padawan...I go ahead and make the profile and then....request rank titles? Or do I contact someone specific in, in this case, the GA? A quick glance didn't show any "Sign up here" Threads but i'm probably missing something.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Kuran"]
Welcome to the Chaos

Just request Force User rank title that best applies to your character, you can be a Force User adventurer who doesn't belong to any faction.

HK-36 said:
@[member="Kuran"]
Welcome to the Chaos

Just request Force User rank title that best applies to your character, you can be a Force User adventurer who doesn't belong to any faction.
No no, I understand that part. I mean specificially regarding being in a faction. Same thing for non-fs, do you just put in the profile "So and so is a GA soldier" or do you need to contact someone to get on a roster or something?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Kuran"]
Oh that depends on a faction really, for example I'm in Omega Protectorate so to join that you go to the main page and click the Join Faction button, but since it's not a public faction that only requests for you to join, then whoever is in charge of accepting members has a look at your profile and most likely accepts you, then you just post a hello thread and you're in.

But in public factions, like Republic, go to their main page and just join, then say hello and you're in.

You don't have to wear faction rank titles to be in the faction, it helps to identify but it's not required.

HK-36 said:
@[member="Kuran"]
Oh that depends on a faction really, for example I'm in Omega Protectorate so to join that you go to the main page and click the Join Faction button, but since it's not a public faction that only requests for you to join, then whoever is in charge of accepting members has a look at your profile and most likely accepts you, then you just post a hello thread and you're in.

But in public factions, like Republic, go to their main page and just join, then say hello and you're in.

You don't have to wear faction rank titles to be in the faction, it helps to identify but it's not required.
Okay, thanks very much for the help!

*Gives non-poision chocolate*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom