Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Dramatic Title Here.

This has been a long time coming, and a part of me is glad that it’s finally arrived. So, to those that don’t know what’s going on - I’ve found myself enrolled in a diploma course that will essentially take over my life for the next two to three years. I’ve spent far too many years clawing my way up the corporate ladder; only to be denied by those with the papers to prove their worth. That was something that I could never really match, well, until now. I know this has been the third LOA I’ve posted this year, but I'll be around in a heavily-limited capacity. Mostly all of you are great to spend my free-time chatting with, but I need to focus on myself and my schooling in order to succeed.

Without rambling on for much longer, an odd thing to say for someone that writes with such flowery language, I’ll still be around in Discord. I will also be very, very slow in responding to any of my current and “active” threads. I haven’t forgotten them, I swear. It’s just things, as you can imagine, have been very busy for me. If you have a thread with any of the character’s listed below - thank you so much for being patient with me during this next chapter of my life. When I find the time to devote myself fully to your response, I’ll see to making the wait worth your while. As that's something I can’t really do when I have a few minutes now and again, and can only rush out a factory or codex submission. xD

Anyways, I’ll catch you all around somewhere out there in the ‘verse.

Stay classy!

| [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom