Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Hi! So I am in need of a signature. Could you make something using these images? I am okay with it being either in black and white or color. I haven't found a suitable background for the signature unfortunately, so I'm not sure if you'll need that as well. I am fine with any combination of the gifs, I just wanna make sure that the symbol makes its way on there. My character's name would be cool to see as well, but is totally not required (it might take up too much space lol). Let me know what you think!

newpet.png

tumblr-m1eh1khzt91qh8px0o1-500.gif

tumblr-m5ow8ba-F1-L1rn03gio1-500.gif

Unlucky-Perky-Karakul-small.gif

J.T. Tyler

J
Hopefully, my two are simple enough:

1. A signature with this picture https://uproxx.com/movies/stephen-colbert-tony-stark-iron-man-impression/ and the quote "In the time it took you to read this, I just made another fortune. (If you want to artsy it up, WONDERFUL, if not NO WORRIES :))
  2. If you could make me an ad, sort of "website" style With https://www.pilotonline.com/news/columns/article_50f10436-e351-5ae8-9025-e25453268c32.html Comet Trail Cruises and https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/zzCKzkAndgXbTKNoKCUqu9-1024-80.jpg.webp Starlight Scope Resorts Now taking reservations for once in a lifetime memories and vacations! The time of your life starts here!
Anything you can do would be fantastic! I just want to be able to say I have some of your art to call my own. :)

Nico Kaidshau

N
Hello!

First time visiting without simply perusing to enjoy, but given how often I get to see your lovely work I finally am biting the anxiety bullet and asking for a signature.

Nothing grimdark for this one, pretty upbeat fellow. Have fun with it, and the play by is actor Ron Jack Foley in case you decide on another picture.

zYRSFl7.png

K3hXnHi.png
(not a shameless thirst trap...okay maybe it is.)

Thank you and I patiently await the results!
~Sasmay

Onith Onith , the picture, and I'm no forget your other request just I don't have patience to deal with headers yet, sorry.
pfxePCp.png

Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor I tried with the other gifs too, but this was the best:
47GsktF.gif

J.T. Tyler the ad is not the best sorry. Never did such thing before.
2F6lEVv.png

rExnvoS.png

Nico Kaidshau
NxBxuXA.png

Devlin Dara Devlin Dara
AeIkk6Q.gif

pLJvJHA.png

Caedyn Arenais
Hvstjbz.png
FXkQigr.png

Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal <3
wv4BS14.gif

CLujRKC.gif

Th'edar Kolbert Th'edar Kolbert
CGRYSPk.png

DKNJ0jY.png

f32QQAa.png

UYLk48a.png

j294TBB.png

EE dominions:
K2q5sg8.png

79vQYFJ.png

9S8Vknv.png

bITKxgp.png

1EKiWSL.png

trXiB8J.png

T1Eyhp2.png

P1M4pyD.png

Ingrid:
W0BQKDc.png

SsUiMZi.png

----
And I updated my "custom signature" thread with 92 new sigs.

J.T. Tyler

J
It's wonderful, thank you. We're you not able to add the other image and "Comet trail cruiselines." It's more than okay if you couldn't or even forgot. I'll happily work with that! :)

Question 1: Would you put this 'Artwork 1' into an icy frame and add sparks and blazes of blue fire dancing across it?

Question 2: Can you make a signature of these three? The first two aligned left and right and the third in the centre, the third one also serving as the background? In Black&White if possible. ^^
And in the centre bottom, please write SAR CALGAR in ice blue colour and this font (the third in row 'Condensed Style')

I would really appreciate if that is possible, or some of it. :D

With best regards

Heyo, I come requesting a proper avatar! If I could get it with a kinda blue Jedi-ish border. As for effects/changes if its at all possible to get it with scanlines and to make the end of the cig glow a bit more orange that'd be great! And if you could potentially add streaks of gray to the hair, that'd be killer. If any or all of this is too much, then no worries at all! Thanks for doing this for the sub!

Here's the pic below!

unknown.png

Huhu mylady. Putting up some new request here. :)

The first set are a couple of flairs:

1. "Rim-Guard Order" with some gilded frame if possible:

2. "Rim-Guard Order" with some gilded frame if possible:

3. "High-Imperator" with some gilded frame if possible:

- - - - - - - -

A signature with a frame similar to those above, made up of these three images,
if possible with this as a watermark above:
And the writing: "RIM-GUARD ORDER"
If possible in this font: https://fontmeme.com/fonts/game-of-thrones-font/

- - - - - - - - - -

If you can manage to make a dividers of these:
1. Divider

2. Divider

3. Divider

4. Divider

I would really appreciate that, if some are not possible, so be it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom