Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Informants

euVhlTk.jpg
Hello Everyone.
[member="Huginn"] and I are recruiting people to be informants.
What do I mean by that? Huginn and Munin are information brokers. We find intelligence through various means, malware, spyware, cameras or microphones set up in RP's, and of Course Informants. We already have several NPC Informants set up and one PC informant but we'd like to have more. We think it would be enjoyable to build an actual network of spies feeding Munin and Huginn information from various factions, organizations, etc.
This work would not be free of course, and your characters would be paid in credits, factory subs, and possibly location subs(Say your character always wanted to own a farm, We can make that happen).
The RP process would be simple, and in many cases anonymous.
If this interests you, shoot myself or [member="Huginn"] a PM. :)
You can also post here for discussion of the idea in general.

Been keeping my eye on you guys for a while and I gotta say I'm loving the artwork. Even though Jennifer doesn't fit in the infochant category it would be cool to fire up some rp's in the future if you guys are up for it. :)

[member="Munin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom