Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Influence Cloud update

Edited an oversight about influence clouds with the new Hex system to match the influence cloud rules. This change makes it the spread of influence cloud a max of a one hex spread.

Edited the following:

- Hexes invaded further than one hex away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud.

[member="Cira"] - This would be more of a clarification on the assumption, but I'd like to get your stance on this - What about influence clouds with empty hexes, I take it those would be included in this ruling?

e15e25ea7ff72bb87aeb7ee19cb5c2b3.png
[member="Cira"] - Let's just say in a hypothetical scenario; the Mando's wanted to invade the Silver Jedi. To gain any territory, as per the way that ruling's written, they'd have to invade the empty hex and make the push towards Kashyyyk, or the one with Togoria. Personally, that seems like a drastic change from what the previous Invasion rules were, where it was two hexes away - and they were significantly larger than what we've got now. So, my assumption was, that if a Major Faction didn't want to invade the adjacent Hex, due to whatever reasons, and wanted to go elsewhere - like Kashyyyk in this example - they'd just turn the Hex neutral.

Does this mean we have to start invading empty Hexes now, or do we have to find planets in canon to fill them up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom