Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infiltration [Black Sun Dominion Of Zenith Prime]

Zenith Prime - Zen System
Local Time - 05:30
Objectives:

Alpha: Capture the planetary defense shield and defense grid to allow our full forces to move on the world in force.

Beta: Level Fort Alestrani (Foundry Base) so its strength is muted. You will be provided with the most powerful thermal detonators available. Do it by means of stealth.

Charlie: Infiltrate the Research & Development Center at Fort Tal'verda and capture the research teams. Extract them to a safe location afterwards.

Participation Reward: A weapon reward for participation for any one helping the mission will be given at completion.

Zenith Prime, one of the most interesting worlds in the galaxy. And its nothing to do with what you can do on world, it is the world. Created by the Vong from scratch before the outset of the Gulag Plague. Zenith Prime is the greatest achievement of terraforming in the galaxy. Rich in mineral wealth and with stable biomes, Zenith was a prime target to take. Only there were obstetrical to overcome before that could happen.

Aboard the Reason the infiltration teams prep'ed for the mission. This massive warship was the key to get in. Equipped with an Adegan Cloaking Device they could slip by the defenses and drop in the shadow teams without anyone the wiser. And so they did. Each of the three teams were dropped a few miles from their target. The night covered their decent to the ground, but any closer and they risked detection. A hike for the Beta team, and an urban sprawl for Charlie, and Alpha would come in under the command and shield center from a storm drain.

Cypher was leading team Alpha. His eyes piercing the night with a pair of night vision binoculars. The edge of Fort Tal'verda twinkled white and green to him. "Alright team, we've some ground to cover before we reach the infiltration point. Keep your eyes wide and yourself checked".

| [member="Cypher"] |

From the far reaches of the New Order, upon the Tingel Arm, a Sith Lord would step upon the podium of a holographic projector. With the cowl of her dark robe concealing her facial features, distinguishing between Darth Ayra and Alicia Drey wouldn't be made by the Crime Lord that she wished to contact. With the transmission sent to the Reason, Darth Ayra waited for her hail to be answered.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Relayed from the far reaches of space to the Reason, then down to Cypher through a heavily encrypted and masked channel the Sith Lord was able to speak with the Underlord. Cypher held a small holo disk in his palm as he stepped down the grass. The projector was upside down though so the light wouldn't give them away. "Pardon the lack of sight but you caught me on a mission. I'm told I'm speaking to one named Drey. What do I owe the urgent call for"?

| [member="Cypher"] |

The hooded, cloaked Sith Lord appeared in the holographic form; and did not introduce herself as Alicia Drey, but rather, Darth Ayra. This was so as to keep her identity as Alicia Drey a secret; and so, presumably, Cypher meant to say "Ayra" rather than "Drey".

"Yes, my name is Darth Ayra. I wish to set up dialogue between myself and your organisation. When is an appropriate time and venue for us to meet?"

Looking out where [member="Cypher"] looking with the binoculars. Maya closed her eyes as she reach out in the force it was fingers out herself. Finding that she open up more and more to the force. Full then before feeling all the nature that was where she had found her power in the force came from. It came to no surprise when had gotten the call on her smuggler code in her ship.

Opening once again, in a whisper, "Its clear so far, waiting order, Mr. Cypher" , she had not the armor she had one before but more clothing this time it was lightsaber and bolt prof to a stint. In pink but it was after the armor now that had her in that made out of scale that one couldn't tell if she was a force user or not. A lot had change on their last meeting. Knowing that there was a agreement, but more then anything knowing skill she proved last time to be of value. [member="Cypher"]

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Since I could die this day best we do it now". Cypher grinned cheekily. Not that she could see it, but it was his casual response to most things of the dark and gruesome variety. "Speak your proposal and I'll think on it, then give you an answer. Sounds fair enough given my circumstances". His foot caught a small rut and he nearly went head over his own ass into the ground. By luck he recovered. Darkness sucked.

Maya chirped up. Off somewhere in the dark. "Just keep your eyes peeled, we'll be at the storm drain in no time".

Krenis Skirata

K
Xyra stepped out of the ship onto the planet, inhaling to get used to its smell, A valuable planet, even though it smelled like just about every other one. She checked her equipment, which was mainly three vibroknives and a heavy blaster pistol, No need for much larger now since stealth was the game. Quiet she could work with. It'd be messier using hands and blades, but the rules the boss laid down, she followed. For now, anyways, Time was not her ripe for her to set off on her own. Now she had a military base to capture, She gave her goggles a quick check, but slipped them off for a moment to adjust the face mask that covered her face before putting them back on. If blaster fire started going off, though, she would be taking them off.

She slipped ahead to a nearby corner and looked around. Clear. She leaned against it, watching the area before motioning that it was safe.

| [member="Cypher"] |

"Presumably, your trade in the underworld as of late has been lax, considering the Galactic Republic's reach towards your sector of space, the ring that the Confederacy of Independent systems have erected and going on that assumption, the Mandalorians wouldn't appreciate any underground business dealings that would affect their people."

"And with what the Sith returning to the galaxy and taking Coruscant, access to galactic center has been next to none. I know this from experience, as I am currently in control of the Undercity areas, where your normal customer base is at; and whilst Coruscant is under Sith occupation, the amount of Coruscanti that live on the planet surface hasn't changed drastically in the course of the past months since it was annexed away from the Republic."

"I have access to Coruscant's Undercity and I can make sure that the Black Sun Syndicate had a permanent base and arrangement on the world, thus allowing you and your products to return to one of, if not the, biggest client base you have in the galaxy. Your thoughts?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I've a friend in the high command of the One Sith. If I so desperately wished to get things moving again on Coruscant I'm but a call away. While I'm taking a loss; ferrying supplies through Republic space is another matter. They're roving the hyperlanes and have a wall surrounding the Sith. Smugglers arrn't willing to go to that kind of a risk. So while you may allow an ease of getting on world how am I supposed to get there".
@Xyra Rahn

Cypher tapped a commlink to his group. "Xyra, report. Anything up ahead"?

Krenis Skirata

K
Xyra was about to answer but stopped. She tilted her head, listening. Footsteps, perhaps? Definitely not booted or marching, She watched as a drunk staggered into view, weaving in and out across the area. She held her breath. Her parents had appeared like that on more than one occasion. She waited for a few more moments until he had passed out of sight, "Not anymore. A drunk just passed through the area. Didn't see me."' It was fortunate that he hadn't, He would have been disposed of if he had. It wouldn't even have caused a stir, A drunk with a knife wound? He had it coming to hi, no doubt, and was probably a gang member, Nothing unique at all there.

[member="Cypher"]

If you ever felt like that person in the assigned group that the teacher put there just to ensure the other kids didn't fail what should be an easy assignment (and was to you), then you might know how Domino felt from the Reason's command chair. Destroy a base? She had enough plasma torpedoes and turbolasers to level half a planet at her fingertips, take over a defense grid? She'd done that when she was nineteen; the first time. And okay, capturing people alive as a group was never an easy thing (she much preferred a needle to the neck and a waiting speeder) but yeah... None of it mattered when you were still recovering from being shot down. At least she was out of that damnable hover chair. Looked like it was time to give someone else a chance to earn their stripes.

However she had noticed a rather interesting holo call had been routed down to the surface. After a few minutes of listening in she decided to intervene so [member="Cypher"] could get back to making sure a sentry didn't blow his head off. "On top of that, the CIS is hardly affecting our shipping at all, same with the Republic, you've given them something far more pressing to worry about. In fact we've never had it easier. Now you on the other hand Darth Ayra, you've got yourself in a bit of a bind. As you've said, you have the same population as always only now there's a lot less coming in. You're about to have food riots en-mass, and those undercity areas you're so proud of controlling? They're about to become your nightmare."
[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Cypher"] | [member="Domino"] |

Ayra thought about the new entry into her holographic communication between herself and Cypher. Indeed, the Galactic Republic had formed a circle around Coruscant; an blockade to stop supplies being sent to the One Sith, so that their continued invasion of their space would be slowed down or stopped altogether. "Would it be wise to reveal that the One Sith had a supply corridor to Coruscant and beyond?" she thought to herself. "Probably not. Whilst bringing the Black Sun Syndicate into my schemes are beneficial to me, the continued invasion of the One Sith is paramount to my success. How to play this..."

She began to speak again. "I can reveal that Coruscant isn't in as bad state as you would think. All I can offer is you access to Coruscant Undercity, to begin business down there without Republic or One Sith interference." Directly, Ayra spoke to Cypher. "You may or may not have a contact in the One Sith. It is difficult to tell when another is bluffing, when there is several lightyears between us. However, it is in my ability to stop that from happening as well. It is my intention to become your contact on Coruscant, as well as other worlds under my influence. Here, I am offering you the ability to expand your business to worlds you have yet reached; and gain a valuable ally in the high reaches of the newly forming Sith Empire."

"For now, I leave you to think about my offer and I shall be in contact with you in three days to hear your thoughts and subsequent decision." Darth Ayra stepped off the podium of the holographic projector, her image dissipating from in front of Cypher and Domino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom