Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independence Day OOC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA​
The Rebellion of the Royal House of Alderaan vs the Mandalorian Clans OOC Thread.

LINK TO IC THREAD

Given the Mandalorian Clans request to be removed, The Royal House of Alderaan is declaring themselves independent of the Mandalorian Clans and enforcing their right to sovereignty. The Mandalorians already had minimal presence on the planet, and the Royal House isn't evicting people that live there simply pulling a Texas and seceding from the union.

Keep it civil, keep it clean.

If an RPJ or Admin would change the Tags to Rebellion I'd be most grateful.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
Remember the Lord of the House of Ash will always be a friend of House Organa.....Am I a cool kid now too?

On a serious note, any aid that the Republic can provide is available to you. We can't let [member="Rashae"] show up alone to her homeworld after all.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Prazutis"]

We indeed remember.

[member="Ajira Cardei"]
Welcome to show up for whatever.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
*Gasp* You did love me from that one time we swapped things!

Should be an announcement from the Royal Palace soon to the populace made personally, and there are plenty of things to do on Alderaan. Got the occasional aggressive killik nest, a vong enclave up there somewhere, used to be a castle in the castle lands that's now a crater. Might bump into some questing knights roaming around.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Yeah I mean I realize it ain't a violent revolution but maybe peaceful Alderaanians need a couple thousand extra security around for a bit? And maybe the Axxilans are looking to garner some goodwill for a little revolution of their own.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Draco Vereen"],

If it comes to Alderaan requiring security, I'll just come fight for the sake of fighting :p I'll join the thread tomorrow, had to deal with school crap today

of course Rashae has to ensure her homeworld is safe. Republic or not. Medical and Research services of the Republic and Gentech resources are and will be provided to Alderaan.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="John Ash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom