Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independence Day | CIS Dominion of Fondor

Kerstan Blackmoore

K
Fondor2.png

Wearing: xxx | w. @Áine​

purple1.png

Her smile rendered Kerstan weak, and he hated it. Weakness was not something he liked to be known for. It went against everything his arrogant nature despised. Yet, he loved it. The way her cheeks dimpled when the smile was deep, or the perfect white her teeth retained despite her age. Kerstan had created perfection, and even he was susceptible to its temptation. She could have whatever she demanded, and Kerstan would gladly give it to her. That was why when she demanded dessert, he gave it to her. There was something in the way she spoke, how she carried herself, that made up for the lack of the pheromones effect on him.

As she spoke of how people were not as complicated as they let on, Kerstan wore a curious expression on his face. Was he that simple? The Dark Lord was genuinely intrigued by the comment, and looked at Áine as though he was begging her to tell him his own secret desires. She would not have to wait long for the question as Kerstan reached for something to drink for the both of them. “And what about me? What is it that I desire?” His eyes bore into hers daring her to say out loud the one thing neither of them had spoken. It was plain to see, but would she?

Kerstan could see a small amount of confusion with Áine as he commented about the lower status, and while her assumption was correct, Kerstan learned the value they could bring. This trip was as much about teaching as it was giving the fiery haired assassin new experiences. She understood the impoverished well enough. Which allowed Kerstan the opportunity to expand on the lesson.

“And they are often invisible, overlooked. Tell me, how many homeless have we walked by in the past ten minutes that anyone has helped, anyone at all. You may not find value in common cloth, but you can take advantage of the lack of it.”

It was her last comment which caused Kerstan to raise a brow. Had she forgotten one of the first lessons he had taught her in regards to interacting with people.

“Never mingle with anyone unless there is something for you to gain. I know I have taught you this?”

There were too many vendors to try and see, and before long, the fireworks began in the distance. The sound of their thunderous explosion rang through the streets and brought a frown to Kerstan’s face. They served as a reminder he had yet to reclaim his throne. Kerstan would, even if it took him another 700 years of living to do so. The colors reflected the might of the Confederacy, knowing it would not take them long to reach his homeworld. Perhaps they would give him his throne back. All of it was conjecture, but it was more hope than he had even a year ago at this time. Kerstan was making progress, and now with Áine at his side, he would be unstoppable.

“What next… there is still more to see?

Kerstan leaned against the redhead slightly as his gaze suggested his hunger was for something else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom