Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incursion Minor Mission Sign Up (Their Blood Runs Black)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Introduction:
The Contingency has more than just the Iron Knights to help them 'cleanse' the Galaxy. They also have the Controlled Ones. These are beings infected by a mysterious black substance that has the ability to regenerate the limbs of it's host in minutes, and take full control over them as well as their minds. Killing them isn't easy, if not impossible due to the quick regenerative nature of the substance. What the black substance is, how it works and most of all; how it can be reversed is what needs to be discovered. But first...one of the Controlled Ones needs to be caught.

Notes:
This is a story based minor thread taking place at the same time as the Big 4. I'll be DMing it with assistance by [member="Ruby"] . Hunters, scientists and others wanting to stop (or help) the Contingency are welcomed as there will be two sides to this story. For video evidence of the black substance click here and scroll down to Ruby's last post (50, I believe). This mission might not be as vital at saving the Galaxy as the others, but there's a chance that it could save the lives of those infected.

Thread Rules:
You may only use one character in this thread. That character cannot be in either of the Big 4 threads as this is taking place at the same time.

We are looking for a group of people. If your character isn't a fighter or soldier, then this thread is for you! But if you are, that's good too!

Due to multiple requests asking to be included due to the large capacity of writers in the main threads, I just can't say no. And the investigation in this thread can effect some of the Big 4, so keep that in mind ;)

If you'd like to write an 'infected' character, please let me know. There is also a chance that your character could become 'infected' in the duration of this thread. So safety isn't guaranteed.

Myself and Ruby reserve the right to ask for edits for posts which are disruptive or which ignore vital points.

All technology, companions and other items must be approved by the Factory or Codex before the thread begins.

Signup:
Character Name: (Which character are you signing up with?)
Representing: (If self, put that, otherwise the name of the company, faction or employer you are affiliated with.)

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]
If you already had me marked down as a participant, please disregard me and choose someone else. I'm withdrawing from this and moving over to another event thread so someone else can have this opportunity and I can move to fleeting.

Kay-Larr

[member="Arix Valen"]
[member="Kirie Ito"]
[member="TK-1515"]
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]
[member="Fedrig"]
[member="Ezra Klev"]
[member="Xaedrin Vondiranach"]
[member="Jak Sandrow"]
[member="Galen Adina"]

The Event starts tonight in just under 7 hours. Please let me know if you are all still wanting to participate. Given that not everyone is playing for the same team, I won't need to cut anyone out.

Kay-Larr

The event has been postponed by staff until tomorrow afternoon. So I'll keep an eye on this thread for who's still in.

Thanks [member="Arix Valen"] and [member="Jak Sandrow"] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom