Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INCOMING TRANSMISSION: Ksayral Zekaidos Background Check

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
SENDER: UNKNOWN

COMMAND: Retry previous action. Locate sender.

ERROR. SENDER UNKNOWN.
ACTION ABORTED.

"Damn..."

COMMAND: Continue transcript.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
SENDER: UNKNOWN

RECEIVING MEMBERS: FONDOR POLICE FORCE, CORUSCANT POLICE FORCE, ORD MANTELL POLICE FORCE, DROMUND KAAS POLICE FORCE, and- ERROR. LAST RECIPIENT UNIDENTIFIED. MESSAGE COULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO ANYONE.

COMMAND: Display Transmission, full screen.

COMMAND ACCEPTED.
TRANSMISSION BEING PLAYED:

short-hair-emo-girls-30630962-500-334.jpg
Ksayral Zekaidos: Former Detective and Police Officer:
Displaying Full Background Check:
NOTE: You are probably wondering why you are receiving this notification. So here is your answer: Ksayral has been in retirement for far to long. The galaxy is in need of others like her. A friend of mine call them 'leatherscales'. In other words- police officers. Out of the officers I've met, Ksa is one of the best. I suggest you attempt to recruit her.
Here's a tip: Offer her some alcohol. She loves that stuff. Just be careful- she's got a temperament. But you'll find that, and many other things, out as you read this. Enjoy learning all about her. Not many get the chance.
FULL NAME: Ksayral Val Zekaidos
ALIAS: Icona Sven Riker
NICKNAMES: Ksa, Zeka, and "Valiant Leatherscale"
SPECIES: 50% Human, 50% Epicanthix
HOMEWORLD: Nal Hutta
PARENTS: Shaido Righter (mother) and Nevren Zekaidos (father, deceased)
CURRENT OCCUPATION: 'Retired'. Not actively seeking employment. Can be persuaded to take a position.
HEIGHT: 5 feet 10 inches
WEIGHT: 188 pounds
SKIN COLOR: Lightly tanned white
EYE COLOR: Light greyish blue
HAIR COLOR: Naturally black. Currently dyed light green.
MODIFICATIONS/TATTOOS:
PIERCINGS: Both ears are pierced four times (lower lobe, mid lobe, and two cartilage). Bottom lip is pierced on the left side. Right eyebrow is pierced.
TATTOOS: Most N/A. Only visible ones are as follow: A 'ring' is tattooed on her left ring finger, from her marriage that fell apart. The word "HOPE" is written across her knuckles on her right hand. Reportedly she has a tattoo of a black 'rose' on the right side of her neck. It is known she has others, but these have not often been seen, and cannot be identified at the moment.
FACTION: None at the moment.
Care to change that important detail?
KILLS: Many people have been shot down by Ksa due to their various crimes. Back before she focused on Detective work she specialized in raids and fighting back gangs. No extremely notable people were taken out by her. However she is responsible for taking down several notorious serial killers and gangs.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None at the moment. She's not a hunter.
SHIP: Not known at the moment. She has been seen traveling, but appears to be shuttle-hopping. However, she has been seen with her own ship in the past.
HABITS: Breaking a few rules here and there, in an attempt to make sure justice prevails. Very alcoholic lately, not often sober. Tends to hum when trying to think. It has been noted that Ksa will sometimes go into over-drive detective mode, over-analyzing ever last detail on every last thing.
FORCE STATUS: It is with regret that I say Ksayral has the force sensitivity of a salt lick (as an acquaintance would say).
SUCCESS RATE: 97%, over three hundred cases solved, over two dozen mass killers caught, and eighteen gang leaders put behind bars. Overall Ksa is a very effective leatherscale. I'm sure you'd be pleased to welcome her to your group.
HISTORY: Ksayral was born on Nal Hutta, to a family of-

ERROR. DATA CORRUPT. DATA CORRUPT.
SHUTTING DOWN.
FILE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AGAIN SOON.
NOT ALL DATA WILL BE DISPLAYED.
ERROR 37004
TRANSMISSION CLOSED.
REQUEST RESEND?

COMMAND: No... I've heard enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
How amusing... Someone trying to get me a job?... I didn't ask for one, dimwits... However, I will accept that alcohol... Yeah, that would be nice. Just glad K7 managed to corrupt the files. No one will get the full message. Wouldn't want them knowing my past... Then again, that might turn off potential 'bosses'.​
Nah, not worth it.​
Better to be battered with job requests then have them know that much about me. Especially about my marriage... Oh snap that would have sucked. Biotchaes would have known all the dirty secrets. Whoever sent the message out (and I'm pretty sure I know who) knows their stuff. Likely they went full out on discovering my past. Probably even talked to my exes...​
The thought makes me shudder...​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL FILE DISPLAYED:
AS REQUESTED, STARTING WHERE LEFT OFF:

HISTORY: Ksayral was born on Nal Hutta to a middle-class family. They ran a small business, selling goods to the citizens. The human girl lived there until age eight, when the family earned enough to leave planet. They moved to Balmorra, where they set up shop once more.
A young Ksa would experience her first crime here. Someone broke into her family's store at night, killed her father, and stole their most valuable goods. Poor lass was only ten when it happened. That event was a defining moment in her life.
When she found out about what happened, she vowed to let no one else on Balmorra experience that pain. Now a cold, seemingly heartless girl, Ksa worked harder then ever. She avoided social situations, spending all her time on bettering herself. Worried her mother, but she didn't care.
At age eighteen she enlisted in the police force. For four years she worked as a regular cop, going on patrols and participating in drug raids. After this she was promoted, working on special cases. That continued for two years, until she moved into detective work.
It was around then she met her future wife. A charming girl named Fae Keparth. They only dated for eight months before getting engaged, marrying a week after that. It's unknown what caused their breakup/divorce four years later (age 31). What is known is that both Fae and Ksa were seen interacting with other women. It is unknown if they were cheating, or merely meeting with old friends.
Last year, when Ksa was still 32, she left the police force. It's said she was tired of constantly seeing death, and needed to get away from the stressful environment. Several sources, including Fae Keparth, say that Ksa attempted suicide three days after leaving the force.
There is not enough information to know whether or not this is true.
However, it is known that she started seeing a therapist every other week. Last month she also entered rehab for alcohol abuse. Currently she resides on Balmorra, living in a run-down apartment complex. One can easily find her in Blue Trails Cafe, where Jade (her current girlfriend, or so we've been told) works.
END FILE.
NO OTHER INFORMATION IS LISTED.
ENDING TRANSMISSION NOW.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll admit. I'm interested in moving on. Sitting around doing nothing is starting to get boring... Like, really boring... And Jade... well, she doesn't like me not helping her pay her bills. Maybe I should just leave her... Probably make things easier for her...​
No, I can't. At least not yet. Just need to get a job, get paid, pay her back, then leave...​
Something like that...​
Guess I should start working on a resume. Or whatever they're called these days... Hmm... Strengths and weaknesses... Didn't they want those at the department? Makes some sense... Time to start writing then...​
STRENGTHS:
Previous Experience: I've been working at various police departments for years. Ask my old employers, they'll agree I'm a good shot and an even better detective. Right now I'm 33, I started working when I was 18. That's 15 years of experience. In that time I learned a lot. I look forward to using those skills.​
Sharp Eye: No one at my old department can deny I have an eye for detail. Need something found? I'll find it. Sharp eye, sharper mind. I'm a quick thinker, and little to nothing escapes me.​
WEAKNESSES:
Willing to Break the Rules: Well, um... You see, I don't always follow all the rules. It's all in the pursuit of justice, but some say I 'get out of hand'. So I may bend a few morals or ideals... but hey, you won't be able to deny the face that I get the job done, and done well!​
Semi-Alcoholic: What can I say? I like to drink. I'm getting better about it... Just keep me busy and I'll be fine. However, if you give me a vacation or a day off... Don't expect me to stay sober. And, um... Well, if you try to visit my apartment without warning... I might be just a little drunk...​
Anti-Social: I don't really like people. So don't expect hugs and kisses and cheery moods. I'm here to get the job done, not to socialize and have fun. Just thought you should know that.​
Ah... Good enough start. I'll finish the rest tomorrow, after a long nap and some good wine...​

I forgot about the references to [member="Fabula Cavataio"]'s alts in this...
'force sensitivity of a salt lick'
'leatherscale'
Potentially more...

*mutters drunken gibberish*

Noah Corek said:
The Protectorate could have use of someone like you... :D
Sorry bud, forgot to put in the fact that most recently she'll be joining the One Sith~
AND YOU STILL OWE MY ALT A THREAD (Veron'Icka (who still needs her name changed to Veron)).
Jus saying

Isley Verd said:
Even better than I remember! :)
*happy noises*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom