Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inara the Party Princess

1247kuo.jpg

NAME: Inara
FACTION: N/A
TITLE: The Party Princess
SPECIES: Zeltron
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Icy blue/lavender
SKIN: Light pink
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Still a WIP...)

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Flirt: A flirtatious Zeltron... I know, right?
+ Charismatic: She knows how to play up the charm (and the pheromones)
+ Athletic: A body built to dance!

- Easily infatuated: She falls head over heels easily and often
- Obsessive: Stalker much? This goes hand in hand with the above

PERSONALITY:
Inara loves a good party, she lives for them. The Zeltron Dancer/Thief adores being around people and thrives on the good feelings of others. She is the sort of girl that takes pride in being a cheap date, it takes very little to please her (as long as there is fun involved). She is not above using her feminine wiles and pheromones to get what she desires. Inara can be easily influenced by those with a magnetic personality, good looks, and a bit of affection.

APPEARANCE:
Inara is tall and slender, but her body is nicely toned thanks to the many hours spent dancing. She has light pink skin, blue eyes and very light blue hair. While she may dress like a lady, her behavior would say otherwise at times. And she is almost always covered in glitter.

BIOGRAPHY:
Inara grew up on Zeltron, a daughter of a wealthy family. During her teen years she was a member of an all Zeltron girl group, she was one of the lead singers. While they were very popular on their home world, they failed to really take off on other planets. Though their front was innocent enough, the band was master minded by a local crime lord, and the members were persuaded to steal from club patrons. Some of the other group members took issue with this, but Inara always took pleasure in the act, a habit that carried into her adult life.

After the band split up due to creative differences, Inara attempted to launch a solo career, but failed miserably. However, with a recent re-branding she has found success. Calling herself the "Party Princess", she travels the galaxy to perform at cantinas and dance clubs. These parties allow her to get close to others, and to their belongings; after all, the life of a small time thief has treated her well.

While she lives off a modest wage provided by dancing, she truly lives the life of luxury afforded by generous tips (and stolen items). Currently she calls Nar Shaddaa home, and hopes to open her own club there in the future.

SHIP:
None at the moment

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:
Dance the Night Away

(Note: I'm on a semi-LOA, but I could handle a thread or two!)

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
Booze, dancing, awesome food, and maybe even a few guys to drool over! Don't worry, Red. You can come, too. :p
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Inara"]

Ah the zeltrons... ya know, as a jedi knight I got traded to seven of them so someone could get themselves a solari crystal engagement ring.... thus began the week that took me weeks to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom