Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inactive/Retired/Semi-Active Tags

In Umbris Potestas Est
It would probably make sense to create these, in order to indicate to people what characters are inactive, retired, or semi-active. Not as user-made tags, of course, but as actual site tags. Such would be beneficial in helping to trim things down.

[member="Enigma"] [member="The Shadow King"]

Let's face it, Romeo doesn't know the meaning of "serious"

<3

Would the tags be something that's requested, as with the other tags, or assigned by admins? And would they replace all of the other tags the character has, or just be added on?

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Benedali Serrus"]

More than likely, they would be requested by the writers for said individual characters - ones they don't want to write with, but don't want to delete. Staff putting "inactive" tags on accounts without them asking would only make sense if someone hadn't shown up for around two to three months. They likely would only replace one tag, since according to staff, an account or subaccount may only have up to two tags, but that of course isn't an issue, since when someone were to come back, they could easily ask for the "inactive" tag to be replaced with something else.

It's not a terrible idea and already has a foundation as inactive writers are already placed in a different user group from Writers.

I'll look into it when I have time and may produce some results, but I can confirm I will only be looking at "Inactive" tags as a solution for truly inactive writers/members (usually those who have left.)

I would not be looking to add these to the "Request a Rank Title" lineup. The usergroup demotion is automatic.

Retired/Semi-Active seems like an absurd waste of time on my end. People Brett Favre it up at Chaos all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom