Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In to the Past

Nar Shaddaa​
It been around 4 or 5 days since he had run away from the foster home. The boy whom seemingly had no name that he knew of was alone now. But he liked it, like a Stray Dog. He was a Lone wolf. Because he did not have anything to be called he had began to occasionally call himself Stray, He did not know why but he felt it fit him some how. One thing that made him think that being a shi'ido he was able to turn into a gray, brown wolf. But it was the only thing he was capable of shifting into. So in a since he was a Long wolf and a Stray to the Galaxy.

@[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden walked down the street with his Wookie friend. Cadden, like usual was dressed in his armor.
Cadden-rough.jpg
He wasn't here on a business trip, but there was rumors about some kid escaping a foster home, but Cadden wouldn't bother, a kid couldn't do much harm and the reward wouldn't be very good. Cadden in fact had no idea why he choose Nar Shada to come to, but the wookie seemed to be enjoying the trip.

@[member="Stray"]

Stray walked quietly his arms folded behind his back and his long hair was in his dark wolf like purple eyes. @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden walked around a corner and passed a little kid, about 10 years old, he looked like a stray, Cadden turned and spoke to the back of the kids head "Hey, kid, are you lost or something?" Cadden looked to the imposing wookie that stood beside him, he didn't want to scare the kid. Cadden awaited the reply.

@[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Roaming to where?" Cadden asked the Stray, he was starting to get just a little suspicious, this kid looked lonely, like he wanted to run away to somewhere, far, far away.
@[member="Stray"]

" as long at its no where near them idiots of foster parents I'm happy" said the lone boy. @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Something in Cadden's mind suddenly Clicked to the fact that this kid was the runaway foster kid, Cadden could've of laughed by he didn't want to insult the kid "so your that runaway foster kid that I have been offered 50 credits to catch" Cadden chuckled to himself "don't worry I'm not gonna collect it"

@[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Abusive?" Cadden said "how were they abusive?" Cadden felt sorry for the kid, he would run away to if he was abused.

@[member="Stray"]

" well for one they would lock my in a closet for days. or hit me hard if i did something wrong.. witch was everything" He sighed. " plus never gave me a name" he said @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"I hate people like that" this kid's childhood was a lot rougher than Cadden's, who had lived in luxury. "Why would they want me to get you if they didn't like you?" Cadden asked the kid, already half knowing the answer

@[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden felt kind, he looked at the boy from behind his visor. "Do you need a place to hide out?" Cadden looked to the Wookie beside him and asked if he was okay with it, the wookie nodded in reply to show that he agreed.

@[member="Stray"]

" it would be nice.. im hungry to.. very hungry" he said looking down a bit " its so hard on my own, but i just cant go back" he added @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Okay follow me" Cadden said as he ducked through an ally then left then right, it carried on like that until they came across a small ship, the wookie entered first, then Cadden offered the boy to enter first, Cadden tried to encourage the boy a little bit and said "there is food inside" he said, smiling under his visor.

@[member="Stray"]

He blinked before walking onto the ship and looked around " never been inside a ship before... i like it" he said. @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden was surprised that the boy liked it, "it's not the best I have been in" Cadden said, "now for that food" Cadden said as he went into the back and prepared some food, then threw on some exotic spices, Cadden brought the plate to the child and played it in front of him. "Eat up, kid"

@[member="Stray"]

the boy took the plate and began shoveling the food in his mouth like he had not eaten in a week " oh this is so good. thank you" he said and continued to eat @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"And I suppose you would want a drink as well?" Cadden said as he poured some liquid into a glass then pushed it towards the boy. "Now I need a name to call you, which one do you want?" Cadden asked, the kid was shoveling food into his mouth, he looked like he hadn't eaten in a weak.

@[member="Stray"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom